B - none...got busy at work and didn't have time to eat my cereal
    L - LC Meal, salad, orange
    S - yogurt
    D - sloppy joe on ww bread w/ swiss, homemade veggie soup
    S - caramel drizzle rice cakes

E - 30 min on treadmill
  • Happy Monday!!!

B: Cheerios, Banana, Skim Milk
    L: Salad, chicken, cruotons, and low fat ranch and ff sour cream (I mix them to make a lower fat dressing and still retain a decent flavor)
    S: 1/2 brownie
    D: Left Overs: Ham, Green Bean cassarol, maybe mashed potatos (if they don't warm up good then I'll find something else)
    S: Kix and Skim Milk

I think that has me right at 1200 calories, I have some studying to do but I am going to try and get a work out video in too.
  • Tuesday Planning:
    B: Cheerios, Skim Milk, Banana
    L: Sammie: Wheat bread, chicken, light mircale whip, mustard; 2 100 calorie packs
    D: Omelet: Egg Beater, Ham, Cheese, maybe some veggies I have to see what I have; homemade home fries (cooked in pam).
    S: IDK depends if I need one
  • Tuesday - 3/25

B - raisin bran, skim milk
    L - 1/2 turkey and swiss sub from Mr. Goodscents, orange
    S - yogurt
    D - sloppy joe on baked scoops sprinkled w/ cheese and lots of lettuce, tomato and green pepper
    S - caramel drizzle rice cakes

E - 30 min on treadmill
  • Lovin - so did you turn your sloppy joes into like nachos??? That sounds yummy.

B: Cheerios, Skim Milk, Banana
    L: Sandwitch on whole wheat bread, real ham (not lunch meat) and mustard; and cottage cheese double
    S: 100 calorie pack
    D: Ham, green beans, and a potato boiled together (one of my favorite meals)
    S: Kix and Skim Milk
    S: Brocoili if needed
  • Wednesday - 3/26

remember - I sure did turn them into a nacho type thing and it was YUMMY! With it just being me and the kids we have tons of leftovers and so I am having to find creative things to do with them. I see you got a new avator...is that you?

B - kashi go lean, skim milk
    L - black bean patty on ww bread w/ swiss, steamed zuchinni, orange
    S - yogurt
    D - bbq chicken, baked potato, broc/cali/carrot veggie mix, salad
    S - vitatop (Triple Chocolate Chunk - YUM OH!!)

E - 30 min on treadmill
  • Yes that is me it was when I was in San Diago a few weeks ago. Its not the most flattering picture of me but I still like it.

And it is appears that it is just me and you this week in the planning thread.

B: Kix and Skim Milk with a banana
    L: So I decided to get inventive while I was waiting for my dinner to finish cooking so I mixed 1/2 cup tri beans (black, kideny and pinto), feta cheese (reduced fat), and sauted zuchini and brocoli in pam and added some red wine vinger and lemon juice. I sampled it and it tasted good; 100 calorie pack
    S: Cookies (this is where the day start going bad)
    D: Chinese Food - Cashew Chicken, 1/2 cup white rice, egg roll
  • today has not started out well. but I know I need to get back into this!

b: leftover chicken helper
    s: k20 water
    l:ww macaroni & cheese, broccoli
    s: wasabi almonds
    d:french onion chicken, green beans, ww roll
  • Thursday

B: power bar and container skim milk
    S: worked on breakfast food during class
    L: 3/4 grilled chix veggie panini and 1/2 mini bag sun chips
    S: other half of sun chips
    D: Cereal and milk
    S: almonds and small bag popcorn

I'm sure I'm over my calorie limit, but I'd rather choose lighter and healthier foods than the donuts, pop and french fries I WANTED to eat earlier!
  • Ok so I had to get and EDG today that is why there was no planning (and that everything I ate was soft because my throat is so sore) and well my meals weren't so good but here goes with the accountability.

B: Wonton Soup (this was at 11 am)
    L: Pancakes - 2 large; sugar free syrup
    S: 1/2 cup ice cream
    D: Gumbo yaya soup (I'm don't know nutrition at all); small house salad
    S: 1/2 cup ice cream