Weekly Weigh In: March 24 - March 30

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I guess I will start since it is already the 24th for me!

I was 266 this morning. I just started South Beach yesterday at 267.

Have a great week everyone.
  • Good Morning Ladies -

Happy to report down 1.6 this week Slow & steady wins the race!!
  • Happy Monday - 1st Weigh In
    Hey all...just wanted to check in to let you know that my 1st week went exceptionally well. Down 12.2 pounds!!! I know most of it was probably water weight and I'm not expecting this every week. But, your motivations have helped me. Thanks to all of you!
  • Wow Sarah! What a GREAT start!!!!
  • I had a hiccup and gained...I'll be back next week to report a loss!!!

Great job Sarah!! That's a GREAT 1st week!

Dolly - WTG!!

gr8smyl99 - slow & steady is awesome!!
  • 4 lbs down. Am looking over the fence to Onelander!
  • I maintained this week for some reason. I guess I'm OK with it...but not exactly impressed!

So, the same for me at 229.

Linda
  • Wow Great losses. Hang in there Sandi and Linda.

I'm down 2 this week to 266.6
  • I just started to change my life last Weds. I am down 7 pounds since then! 256 this morning!!
  • Everyone has done such an awesome job...especially with Easter!!

Keep it up!
  • Good job Sarah!

Water weight is still something. I can actually put on a pair of older shoes becasue I have lost water weight this weekend....I know it is soon but I still am excited. I just started SB the other day.....

I am now down to the ticker weight again! I wiegh in almost everyday because if I don't I get out of control.....
  • Well, after 3 weeks of avoiding the scale.. I am posting a gain. I am now 257 pounds - up a total of 8 pounds, ugh. Some of that it water weight thanks to TOM approaching, so stayed tuned to next week!

Congrats everyone on your weight losses! This is some hard work!

-Aimee
  • I am so happy to say that I am down 2 pounds! Oh goodness, I am getting so close to Onederland.

Congrats to all folks that lost some weight or maintained.

If you gained - carry on and plan a healthful day - you CAN do this.
  • Wow Beverly - you're really close!! Sarah - and incredible first week!!

Congrats to everyone - whether losses or not. Be pleased with yourself for being honest
  • I got on the scale this morning and saw a 4 pound loss since Sunday! Granted I am on the first week of SB but it made me feel really good! maybe I can see my goal of 240 by June 18th?? I would love to be 230 or 225 by the time I step on the cruise ship this summer.....July 6th.....honestly do these goals seem realistic?