TBL Couples: Season 5 Discussion *SPOILERS*

You're on Page 20 of 31
Go to
  • Lakergirl24--Roger is the 3rd finalist.
  • I almost cried with Ali but dude is here watching with me so I am trying to hold it together! LOL! Roger does have very pretty eyes! I laughed my *** off @ Alley calling Mark a cry baby!
  • You know I like Roger, but I just feel towards the end he got really cocky.... especially when they went to Vegas and he overslept.... I don't know, I am sorry I don't want him to win I am rooting for ALLI all the way....
  • Quote: You know I like Roger, but I just feel towards the end he got really cocky.... especially when they went to Vegas and he overslept.... I don't know, I am sorry I don't want him to win I am rooting for ALLI all the way....
    Me too, but I'll be happy if Kelly wins too! Her confidence level is awesome and yanno...I'm not even missing Paul! LOL
  • Lakergirl24--We're all rooting for Kelly and Ali. I would be happy for either of the women to win but I REALLY want Kelly to win.
  • I agree that Roger got a little cocky in the end. I wasn't a huge fan. Any of them deserve to win, but still rooting for the girls.

One.
    Two.
    Three.

FEMALE!
  • Look how small Mark looks compared to Bob.
  • I guess I like the determination that Alli showed from the moment her and her mom were booted... I will however take Kelly as a winner anyday... It's time for a woman... I didn't like Paul because he seemed too interested in Kelly back to worry about playing the game so he didn't get booted.
  • saw a ref just now on tvguide that paul had double pneumonia in late feb, but not sure if that's accurate
  • Although I liked the competitive Mark alot more than the crybaby
  • Okay so I guess Paul is sick.
  • I forgot how much I liked Mallory and Curtis. They look great.
  • Quote: saw a ref just now on tvguide that paul had double pneumonia in late feb, but not sure if that's accurate
    There was something after that, I think he was sick with something else. I'll see if I can find the article.
  • Curtis looks good! He did it.
  • Yea! Insurance for Curtis and Mallory!