Lower body lift after 355 pounds lost

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I wanted to post a new picture - I lost 355 pounds over the laat 4 years and 3 weeks ago I had a lower body lift to remove the loose skin I had. I cannot believe how good it looks and it is still healing!!!

I wish everyone the very best and if I can ever help anyone - please let me know.

Here is the link to my before and during photos as well...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85095

Charles

• Congrats and best of luck with the healing process, Charles! I know you're an inspiration to me!
  • You look AMAZING!
  • Wow! Amazing job! You are very handsome! Do you have any specific pictures of the lift (before/after)?
  • Wow!!! You did it! You are amazing!!
  • Charles, you look (and look like you feel) incredible!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work. I hope the rest of the healing process goes smoothly. Amazing!!!
  • Thanks for being an inspiration. Excellent job and a speedy recovery to you.
  • Incredible job! You look awesome. I hope the healing is quick. Enjoy your new body! Really, just totally inspirational!
  • You are a real motivation my man! I too am motivated so much by my darling daughter. Great story!
  • YOU GO CHARLES !! Congratulations

• Wow Charles! How exciting! You are looking so great.
  • Oh Charles, I am SO happy for you. You really do look incredible. Can't possibly imagine just how incredulous you feel. Wishing you much continued success.
  • I'm speechless! You have done a fantastic job and you look wonderful!
  • you are awesome!!!
  • wow Iam in shock...