The joy of spring clothes...

• So - I used to dread the change of seasons because I knew when I got stuff out it would all be too small. You know? Shorts that you could shove yourself into in the fall were too tight for words in the spring?

We're headed to TN for a few days so I went to the basement (with a heavy heart) and brought up some capris and shorts. They fit!!! They're big!!! They'll do for now, but I really need a size or two smaller!!!

Life is good, ladies! Welcome to the first day of spring!
  • YAY!!!! Isn't it great that from this point on you can look forward to switching into spring clothing?!
  • That feels so good!! Yesterday I put on a rain coat that was a little snug last year, now the thing is too big! Had to go find the coats I havent beable to wear for a couple of years(too small). I have a piece of clothing in every size from 12 to 20. I would rather go buy new, but I think I will wait untill I reach goal.
  • My problem is that I've had to buy so many clothes because I don't have any smaller clothes! I just spent over $300 the other night at Kohl's (but that was with 30% savings because I'm a genius and wait for super wicked awesome sales! )