New here: hallo!

• I'n not properly new here, as I've been lurking for a while (and may be I have also wrote sometime, I can't remember now). I'm a binge eater: I discovered that this is a disorder from a year, more or less; before it was only "not enought willpower", but the facts were the same, and I don't describe here what you all know too well...
    Now, after I lost 9 kg after a pregnancy (becouse I was not feeling the urgence to binge, and also becouse I had obstetryc cholestasis, so I was not assimilating the fats), I restarted to binge nearly everyday and I'm gaining back more weight than I lost
    I just want to stop all this, I hate myself to be so stupid and can't resist to eat too much and too bad!
    What worked for you? I mean, do you have any "trick" to limit yourself or at least to delay a bingeing? There is a therapy that really works on the long period? Tomorrow I have my first appointment in a medical center where they treat BED and obesity; I hope I will find some help, but I know that having a support group here will be important too...