Plateau Break - Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hey Ladies,

Well, I ended up giving in to one of my urges last night. However, I am back on track today. I am determined to make it today and the next three days on track.
  • Well Ladies Truth Be Told I was not POP on Monday, Soooooo......
    I am going to have to do a Tuesday - Saturday PB to see what happens. I just couldn't help myself Monday with going over on my portion allowances. Stress Eating is what I called it. )

But I did stay OP on Tuesday and now am moving on to Saturday. Good Luck. This is harder than you would think, cause I really like butter on my veggies.
  • I'm getting a little disappointed. My scale is not moving at all this week. We only have 2 more days of this. I think I'll be really disappointed to go through this all week and not loose anything. Sorry, just had to whine and vent a little. Now I'll get my butt back in gear and try to figure out what's going wrong. Have a great day everyone.
  • LoveJoy26, I'm in the same boat as you. I've been bouncing around in the same two to four pounds for the past, I can't even count how many weeks. I think where I'm really lacking is in the exercise department. I really noticed the pounds fall off when a friend and I were walking 4 - 5 times a week.

Thank Goodness Spring in MN is right around the corner! Maybe. Since we're susposed to get 3 - 6 inches of snow today & tomorrow. Yuck!

I just can't make myself use the eleptical in the basement. But I miss my workout videos soemthing fierce! We need to get a new DVD player so I can buy some new workout vids!

Ok, I'm babbleing this morning because I want to get out of work and go home and paint our master bathroom and family room tomorrow!!
    Have a great rest of the week, weekend and have a super Easter for those of you that celebrate!
  • Okay ladies,

I had a bad start to this challenge. I did not stay POP Monday or Tuesday. I made it yesterday. So, I guess I am on a Wed. - Sun. challenge. Oh well, I really need to get back to exercising also. I hope that everyone has a great day and weekend.
  • So Much for this challenge. I managed to stay on it for 3 days and then just said to heck with it. Then came Easter. Enough Said. My scale is up so much I don't even want to talk about it!
  • Yea, umm, I finished the challenge and dropped a whole .5 lbs...woo hoo...lol