Where the heck is Trazey????

• Where the heck have I been?? ack i hope you've noticed i've been MIA!!!

Hi guys!! I’ve missed you all sooo much!!! I wish I had a great excuse, like I took off on a cruise or fell off the wagon and got fat again hahahah ok NOT that last one

My internet access at home has been down during renovations, and it’s sketchy at best at work, so I’ve only been able to log on periodically – I’m hoping things improve drastically SOON!!! When I’m able, I always check this site FIRST, and have a fun read! I want to post so many replies but there’s not much I can do in 5 minutes LOL (I admit it, I do spend 2 or 3 minutes over at a toby keith fansite hehehehe)

Anyway, I’m NOT gone, I haven’t disappeared, I haven’t fallen off the wagon (60 lbs GONE baby!!!!). I did have a week of temporary insanity, where I ate some easter chocolate candies and some pizza and some other junk and didn’t gain weight, so I thought “hey I can eat this stuff again” hahhahahah NOT SO MUCH. The next week I was UP 5 lbs, so naturally I put two and two together !

Hope everyone’s well & enjoying successes, and not getting too down about set backs!
  • Yay!! I was wondering where you were!
    I'm glad it's an internet issue, and that your temporary insanity has been appropriately kicked in the butt
    Congratulations for catching it before it got totally out of control! That's a very important thing!

I hope your home computer is ready to go VERY soon! I miss you!

Linda
  • Yeah Trazey I was wondering where you were! Good to see you back on the boards.
  • THERE you are! Glad to see you're still around. I hope your intar-web troubles get fixed soon. I've been missing your upbeat, humourous posts
  • Glad to see you!
  • Yes, I did miss you and wonder where you were. So glad to hear from you and to hear that you're still on-plan and moving forward!
  • Glad to see you are doing well. Internet problems just suck. I hope they get resolved soon.
  • Yahh!! So glad you are back!! We've missed you!!

60 lbs! Wow...you are doing so awesome!!
  • Toby Keight??? You "waste" time over there first -- I'm telling you, Trace Adkins is the way to go!!

Good to "see" you -- very nice to hear you are still with us, if only in spirit and not off at a buffett somewhere!!
  • Glad you are back! No internet can be a tough thing!
  • Ditto on the Trace Adkins love!!

Good to see you again Trazy!
  • Quote: Ditto on the Trace Adkins love!!
    Did you see him on the Celebrity Apprentice?? Oh myyyyyy!

• Great job on the weight loss! Burn some extra calories cracking the whip on those contractors to finish the renovations!
  • ugh i wish i could crack the whip!!! but the guys doing the work are family of DH ugh!! ehehhe just kiddin' they're doing a terrific job, at less than 1/2 the price so i can't complain..ok wait that's what i'm doing here is complaining about it hahahahah....

i did see that trace dude on apprentice but he didn't do it for me, i'm a toby fan thru and thru (not sure why, i don't like country music but i sure like his sweeeeet singin' voice...oh and he's hot as **** too )

wow this message got away from me! hehehe