Hi I'm Linda and I'm new here

• Hello My name is Linda and I just found out about this wonderful site this morning at my weight watchers meeting... this site will keep me busy for hours and I wont think about eating...Im in my 3rd week of weight watchers and lost 5.5 lbs so far... I am currently a size 12 and 14 in some things... I am getting married next march and I will not buy a wedding dress until I am a size 8 again... I tease my fiance and tell him we may have to push off the wedding date lol... anyway Im in pennsylvania... any encouragement and support will be greatly appreciated... hope to speak to some of you soon.
  • Hiya Linda

Congrats on the weight you've lost so far ^^ I'm also using WW (I'm like a spokesperson I swear ) Wonderful news about your wedding coming up (I'm also getting married ) There's a Weight Watchers area under Diet Central that you should check out & join in on. There are many support group areas, but have a look around and post wherever you're comfortable!

Best of success to you!
  • Congrats on the weight loss thus far. I am getting married also next yr. So I know how you feel. I am here for support if you need it!! We can be buddies!!
    ohhhh by the way
  • Welcome, Linda!

We also have a group for brides-to-be here:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126528