New and excited about losing weight!

• Hi, I'm new to the site, I've known about it before but today I've finally decided to do something about my weight. Hopefully I can give as much support and advice to others as I hope to get from being part of 3FC! I'm a student from London, UK, I'm not following a specific diet at the moment, but I am vegan, just trying to cut out the bad stuff, especially sugar, it happens to be my vice! Hope to make some new friends and stay motivated!
  • Petite!
    You may want to check out the UK Chicks section. If you aren't specifically following any program, you may also want to track your calorie intake for a few days just to get an idea of how much & what you are eating. Are you exercising?

Have a look around & post wherever you're comfortable!

Best of success!!
  • Thanks for the reply and advice, Faerie. Tracking definitely seems like a good idea, I've had success losing weight with weightwatchers and their tracking system in the past, unfortunately I haven't been very good at it since then! I've just joined a gym, did a keep fit class yesterday, definitely feeling it today!!
  • If you're interested in WW again, there's also a WW section under Diet Central. (You may even read about other plans that you'd be interested in trying.) Great job on the exercising! Keep it up!!!
  • Welcome to the forum!
    As well as the groups suggested by our darling Faerie, there's also a Vegetarian and Vegan forum here:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=121
  • Welcome and good luck!