Yay! 1/4 of the way there!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So even with the awful relationship troubles I'm having and my mother's insistence that since I'm feeling down it's okay to eat (bizarre that I never really picked up on the comfort eating end of things- thank GOD!) I managed to lose 1.6 pounds this week!

So that brings my grand total since New Year's to 25 pounds!!!!

yay!!! And I can proudly say that so far it's been (relatively) easy thanks to eating healthier and not crash dieting but rather making better decisions.

YAY!!! I'm really happy today. I'm a 1/4 of my way to the 100 pound goal (which would be 202.4 at the end--- like a size 12) and even CLOSER to my "I'd be pretty darned happy with that weight" goal of 215.
  • Yay yay yay Jen!!!! WTG!!!

I'm so sorry about the relationship issues, but I'm happier to see that you aren't using it as an excuse to eat.
  • That is so awesome and such a great attitude about it all!!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations, that is awesome. Soon enough you will be 1/2 the way there
  • Wow!!! Look at you go!! This is fantastic. Keep at it, just keep at it.
  • HOORAY Jen!

You're awesome!
  • So awesome!!! Great job!
  • That's awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Jen!!! That's fantastic!

So sorry to hear you're having relationship issues...I know the feeling. BUT it is a wonderful thing when you emerge from the other side....stronger

SO proud of you!

Linda
  • Yep--- that's my goal. I've been faced with a LOT of crap in my life and I'm lucky enough to say that this time I have a good job, good financial status, a strong family backing, and enough SELF CONFIDENCE to pull through it without using food or getting down on myself.

For once I know things are NOT my fault and that I can handle them... no matter what way they decide to turn. ::sigh::

Bump in the road or not... I'm 25 pounds lighter today!!!!
  • Yay!!! Woo Hoo! Congrats that is such a huge acomplishment!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Yay for you! Happy dance!
    You really have a great attitude