I can live with that...

• I had one of THOSE days today... I actually ate out of my comfort level meaning that I didn't eat what I brought from home and ate out for lunch instead. Today I had:

Breakfast: cereal & milk, smoothie (400 cals)
    Lunch: 3 slices of pizza (900 cals)
    Dinner: spaghetti squash, grapes, rice crackers, animal crackers, another smoothie (500 cals)

I was TOTALLY just going to binge after dinner. In fact I had started to (hence the rice crackers and animal crackers) but then I decided to face facts and count what I ate and the total for the day was about 1800, which I can totally live with. So binge, I look you straight in the eye and laugh because I have conquered you!**

**For today at least.
  • Good for you!!! I need to remember that rationale -- it's one that I always seem to forget (or my brain refuses to let it in).

• right on.... good for you!
  • That's great! I wish I had your willpower!
  • you go girl! I also start a binge (4 choc truffles) which was total comfort eating cos I had an accident with the kettle yesterday and burned my legs...but i just thought - look, this isn't going to make your skin better - and am glad to say I stopped!
  • I've had a binge escape incident today too! i SOOOOO went down two flights of stairs to my kitchen with the aim of a binge. Did i do it? NO! i talked myself out of it and came right back up the stairs again (exercise too!) yay to us