30 Something Chat: Tues., March 4

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Good morning!

It looks like everyone is busy this morning! We were up early at our house, so we have had breakfast, cleaned a little and started laundry. Not sure of what else we will do to day. DS has eatern almost all of the fruit and I didn't think to buy any yesterday, so maybe we will head out again for that.

Have a great day! Will check back later...
  • good mornning dawn!...im here early i guess...i am running late too..everyone must be sleeping in or super busy!...hope you and ds have a great day!

well...i should be getting ready for work..instead ive been looking at clothes on ebay...does anyone do ebay?...i have had such wonderful luck...i stick to a couple brands and try to get new...with losing weight and almost at my goal so many of my clothes dont fit so ebay has worked for me to refill my closet with really cute stuff and for a lot cheaper than going to the store

pam: i agree with you about big brother...i wish it were individuals...but for the couples i like matt and natalie i think is her name...i hope they win

well...i have a meeting t his afternoon...i need to tell the owner at work about dominic since they have to start taking money out of my check...it kind of sucks because i would have rather made payments on my own but my state doesnt even do that..they go straight to having your employer do it...i do payroll but she has to sign!...uggghh...i guess everyone has stuff in their life you know

i hope everyone has a great day...i have been doing better with my exercise...im almost happy!

have a great one everyone!
  • *Christina - I use to shop ebay a lot. I hadn't really thought about it lately but you've definitely sparked my interest again :-)
    *Dawn - Fruit never lasts in our house! I was on a hunt for missing strawberries this morning to go on my waffles. They just disappeared container and all lol. I know someone ate them, the amazing part is that they actually must have thrown away the container!

I am feeling better this morning. Still tired but soooo much better. I actually attempted the gym because I really miss it. I tanned and then after 10 minutes on the treadmill at 3.0 I had to call it quits. I'm just not ready yet :-( But it felt good to get back out!

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Morning!

I love Ebay!!!!! I am always buying shoes on ebay.. I stick to a couple really good brands that I know how they fit but its a great way to get a $70 pair of shoes for $20 BRAND NEW!

I went down a jeans size this morning..... I have been able to fit into it for awhile but its more "comfortable" now... so thats good! I have one more size to go before i am in goal!

Tuesdays are slower for me so i am puttin around..... hummm maybe I should shop...... he he he
  • Morning from iced covered Missouri! Our power flicked on and off from 1:30 to 3:30 this morning. At 3:30 it went totally out! Thank the Lord it was only out for a hour!
  • boy i hear yea,, this time of year in the midwest its not fun to think about being without power! Hope it warms up for you!
  • I'm soooo ready for spring! The crazy thing is that this weekend it felt like spring, now we are back to winter! Grrrrrrr!
  • hello!
    Dawn my family eats lots of fruit! Sean eats lots of it and if I am not watching he will share w/all the neighborhood kids, and later I find half eaten fruit it weird places.

Julia I am glad you are feeling better!

Gold great job on the loss, have you dropped in weight? or just your size? Either way it is awesome!

Moobunny brrrrr....

Someone asked about the detox diet I am talking about, I follow the diet from the book called the 7 day detox miracle diet by Petter Bennett and Stephen Barrie. I felt great after completing the 7 days, it was not easy but it was well worth it!

Yesterday we went to the much anticipated neuro appointment w/Sean and he did change some of his meds, the goal is to have him on the least amount of meds as long as he can function and prevent seizures, we didn't find out anything w/didn't already now :sad: oh well! Then we went to our usual psych Dr. on Mondays and he agreed w/the previous doctor.
    I was so tired after both appointments, we got home, finished homework and we all got in bed at 7:15 PM I was tucked in bed, oh my G-d it felt GREAT!
    Today I am meeting w/a gal I met at the knitting shop, we are going to go try to find beads for a class we are taking together in a couple of week, we are going to knit a beaded scarf. I taught myself how to do it, but I am going to go to the class anyway, just to be there, lol.

Have a great day!

See you later!

Hanna
  • hanna: im so happy to see you!

pam: i just looked at the pics of the "hannah" party....first of all, you are beautiful!....cadence is so lucky to have you...what a beautiful cupcake tower...great stage!...i hope she remembers this bday forever!
  • Hanna - I lost enough that i finally fit into the next size down comfortably - I know you know what i mean there! I am still like 18 pounds and at least 1 size from goal but its a victory!

Dawn - I have to go to the store for fruit every other day, my son (14) can eat an entire bag of oranges in a day and a half!

MooBunny - It was like spring here Saturday too,, i am so sick of the cold weather! Is it just me or did we get a honkin amount of snow this year! Seems like I all did all winter was scoop scoop scoop!
  • Hey girls!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Moo, I think we're getting your spring weather the past two days. Although, it is expected to rain all night tonight!!

Chrisitna...yeah, they're a pretty good couple. You should check out Youtube, there are a lot of "after dark" clips on there...interesting.

Beach, so glad you're feeling better!!

Hanna, hope that the med switch with Sean is helpful. Have fun with your class!!

Dawn, I go to a farm store for my fruit & vegs...so much cheaper & better than the reg. store!!

Gold, congrats on going down a size...must feel awesome!!

Alicia..not, it's not a stripper pole, but wouldn't that be fun?? It's just a support pole so the house doesn't fall down, lol!!

Well, today is Cady's actual b-day, so I'm gonna go watch the new Barbie movie with her. I'll check in tomorrow to let you know how the first class went.

Have a fantastic rest of the day, everyone!!

Pam
  • Hello everyone~

Well I was up and working out at 4:45 a.m. uggh but I can't stand to look at my big arse anymore!!! So I am doing it but I had such a headache I made nachos for a snack and I had one for lunch just a very small one. It is all in the portions, I don't believe you should go without all of the time you miss out on alot doing that.
    Pam: Have fun with the movie! i love those moments with DD and they are getting to be less and less.

Goldmoon: What did you do let us in on that secret or at least me........Congrads on the pant size. You have done great according to your profile off to the side.

Hannah: you are so darn creative! I am glad that sean turned out ok and it was nothing really new to learn I know that sounds terriable but sometimes learing new things is not very fun at all. Does that make any sense there buddy? You hang in there!! So you taught yourself how to knit and knit with beads? I guess I am just not motivated. I could use a scarf here in cold arse wyoming!!!just kidding....love ya girlie....

Moo: It is cold here in Wyoming too. All DH family is from Missouri and Kansas.

MO: You are so darn funny girl. The story I told you all yesterday was only part of it. i will finish down below.

Delta Dawn: did you find out anything more about the confusion with your job?

Lauren: Lauren, Lauren, honey you totally dodged my questions yesterday!! Hmmm why is that? I will repeat them for you......I wonder what lauren is doing on her breaktimes? ya that is the question we all are so excited to get answered??? shazam your holdin out there buddy!! Well we love you anyway, just hope your having a jumpin good time!!

Joan: How ya doing?

Ok so the story with the fever and the sportscreme aka like bengay. now this is seriously what happened. i got it in a few places that well let's just say are very umm Private! I thought the lady at poison control told me to put peanut butter on it. Now you have to remember sheila aka dumb arse here when I get high fevers it is like wala whatever and I don't remember nothing. My sis was here so i got the peanut butter and yes she caught me with the spatula putting it on. Needless to say she laughed her butt off and then had to assist me in cleaning my peanut butter mess up. The peanut butter jar and spatula are gone gone gone, that kind of took the craving for peanut butter away from me but I am sure it will become a family joke until I am 90. I still can't believe the dang luck I have when I get a fever. So that is the end of the story. Don't use peanut butter to help take away the pain of sport cream it does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok enough about me catch you all later
  • Good morning campers!

Mmmmmm. I just finished my lunch..( I eat lunch at 11am cause I start work at 6 am) I had a really great Dilled smoked salmon sandwich spread on a whole grain wrap, and parmesan crusted Zucchini. Yumm-O!
    Yeah, it's only 11:19 here in Sunny Alaska. We are supposed to get up to mid 40's here today.
    I walked almost 2 miles in 30 min last night. I did 3.6 MPH on an incline for 15 minutes and then flattened out for 10 and the last 5 I took it down to 2 MPH. I decided to forego the jogging. It makes my knees feel like there are marbles stuck in the joints.
    Chiropracter today-Yay! we are doing something different today. Some kind of Massage Therapy on my head, neck and upper back.

a whole hour!. My husband will probably have to carry me out.

Not feeling any loss as of yet, but I think TOM is getting close. Tell me why, at almost 40, I still have to deal with pimples every month!
    Gross!
    I feel so ugly and fat. Well, half is true I guess, but I am done having kids, can't my body get the hint?

Ah well, Life goes on. Hope all is well out there in the real world. Have a great day!
  • Sheila, girl, you kill me! Absolutely funny. That reminds of another pb story about that and a dog and a birthday party. It's not good for mixed company...but that's what came to mind. TMI TMI TMI! LOL

Hanna: I'm happy for you and I've got my fingers crossed for Sean too.

Hi everyone else! I'm tired as heck. Had 150 people this morning to do orientation for and another group coming in tomorrow. Crazy busy. Get to leave here in a 1/2 hour and then I'm going to run off to apply @ a local trendy restaurant for extra money and also off to Lowe's as well. Then I will get home and about crash out for good!

I haven't had time to eat but a quick cup of soup today. Haven't touched ANY water and only drank 3/4 of a 20 oz pop. Yeah, that is HORRIBLE, I know. Kick me in the bootie later.

Hugs, MO
  • Dangergirl: First thing first girlie you need to bring your self esteem up! Honestly only you can do it and we all know you can. I have been there and still tend somedays to fall there. It will be ok. you cheer up and you hold strong!!! Sandwich sounded good!!