Another Canadian newbie :)

• Hey all! I'm new here to posting but not new to lurking. I used to browse here all the time a while ago and I finally found this forum again and decided to start posting. To introduce myself, I'm almost 20-years-old, I live in Ontario, Canada, and I am a Professional Makeup Artist and aspiring Hairstylist.

I am looking to drop some pounds (about 20-25). Over the years I've started eating a lot healthier and I stopped eating fast food and drinking sodas about 3 years ago. Doing that alone, I lost 15lbs. Weight loss has always been hard for me especially being the only Vegetarian out of family and friends. I finally have got most of the diet down, but being a college student on a budget with no car, gyms are out of the question and the temps here in Canada have been ridiculous this winter. Thus one of my favourite shows has been the Biggest Loser. The show has really inspired me lately.

Anyhoo, I'm here looking for support and hopefully in the end reach my goal. Looks like a wonderful forum full of great people.
  • hey... welcome to 3fc. I'm sure you'll do fantastic. it's always hard, but never give up.. I almost did, but the girls here talked me out of it, and i"m very thankful. any questions, complains, rants - we're here for all of it.
  • Hi Scorpio

You might like to check out the 20-somethings or the Featherweights or both! Eitherway, please post wherever you're comfortable

And great job on those 15 lbs down!
  • Hey welcome! another canadian here (saskatchewan)....