Ready for this!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • down from 195 or more to 174 to date, here are the pics...AH!

Before and 2 afters~ Got more work ahead but I feel great! I will never be a before again!

• Wow! Amazing difference!
  • You look great. I love the dark hair!
  • Quote: You look great. I love the dark hair!
    Thank you very much! I definately think I look better with dark hair and not to mention 21 lbs lighter =)
  • Wow, it looks like a lot more than 21 pounds, you look great. I agree, I LOVE the dark hair. You look like a different person, I bet you get a lot of people that don't recognize you.
  • Yeah it does look like more
    you look amazing
  • Thank you! Your making me feel good =)

It may be more, I think in the before pic I was over 200 but I didn't own a scale so Im not sure. I just can't wait until I get back to myself again. I was always slender when I was younger but then I just balloned in what seemed over night. But now I realise you have to live a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain everything. I love the look but the feeling is better! I have never felt so strong even when I was thinner than I am now. This site is helping me stay on track and continue this journey, I am so glad that I can share it with people who are going through the same transformation. Go ladies!!!!
  • You do look fantastic! I love the dark hair, looks much better with your complexion. Gorgeous, way to go girl!!
  • Congratulations on losing 20lbs it sure looks like more. You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing your photographs. Keep up the good work and good luck at achieving your goals along the way.
  • You look fab!
  • Thank you very much!

I actually showed a girl I work with the before and afters becuase she asked how much weight I have lost and she was amazed too! She always says that you can definately tell the difference and I see her on a daily basis, she is definately going on my x-mas list this year

And I definately agree about the hair. It doesn't wash me out like the blonde did. I think its here to stay
  • Here is a pic from 2 weeks ago after a workout, you can see a little more of me in it so I thought I would share...Mind my face, I am sweating horribly in it! LOL

• few days ago...again after a workout and I look sweaty

Yay for sweatyness! LOL

• Simply fabulous!!

Yay for sweatyness, indeed.
  • You look amazing!!!