March - One Reason I'm Staying on Plan Today

You're on Page 11 of 18
Go to
  • Quote: I'm staying on plan today because I was in a clothing store and picked a blouse off the rack and said, "wow this looks huge!" only to try it on and find out it fit me just fine. LOL
    I hate when that happens.

I'm staying on plan because I am tired of people coming to me with over sized shirts saying, "I thought this would fit you". grrrrrrrrr
  • I'm staying on plan today cause I was off plan yesterday!!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I feel empowered today to make good choices. Yea, ummm, don't know what got into me today. It's amazing what actually happens when the baby lets me get a full nights sleep...lol.
  • I'm on plan today because if I stay 100% all week I can possibly make my Easter goal.
  • I'm on plan today because I want to make my Easter goal and I can do it if I stick to my plan!!
  • Because I am not on a diet. This is my life.
  • Good one Lyn!!! I'm staying on plan today because no matter how much I have to lose, I'm taking this one day at a time.
  • Yes Lyn - I agree!! I'm staying on plan because this is the way to lead a healthy life.
  • I am staying on plan today because I am in this for the long haul - and overeating won't cure my aches and pains.
  • My one reason for today.....I want to volunteer to be a speaker for my favorite charity, but this stinkin' weight is killing my self confidence! It's time for the fat to be gone!
  • I am staying on my plan today because it's another day to "practice" the way I want to always eat - I want long time sanity with food.
  • Rhonda - I know you can do this!! What a noble goal

I'm staying on plan today because life will always throw stressors in my path - but getting past them is what will continue to make me successful.
  • Quote: I'm staying on plan today because I feel empowered today to make good choices. Yea, ummm, don't know what got into me today. It's amazing what actually happens when the baby lets me get a full nights sleep...lol.
    That's fantastic!! Yay you! How bout you send some of that empowerment up a state!

I am staying on plan today because my newest tickers actually says I'm loosing again! Thank GOD!!! That, and my appetite tends to be suppressed when I'm cramping... can I just say that, at this very moment, I would love to gouge out my uterus with a spork. Stab. And. Scoop. At least I'll possibly make my easter goal now!
  • I'm staying on-plan today because it's Spring and I want to wear a beautiful sundress this summer.http://www.sierratradingpost.com/i/2...For-Women.html
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to wear the new Spring clothes I bought that should fit by now, but don't.