Saying Hello

• Hello to everyone!

My name is Allison aka LovemyPuppies... I have a boxer and a dachsund.. my babies. I'm 28, divorced for 2 years. I have a great boyfriend and we are moving in together soon

My weight has always been a struggle for me. Always up & down.. diet then binge... blah.. I'm trying to find a way to just live healthy. It seems a lot of folks on here are trying to accomplish that too. It's soooo nice to be in good company and read other peoples struggles and accomplishments.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and providing whatever support I can
  • Welcome! I'm so glad you found this site, I love it!
    I hope you stick around, and keep posting to let us know how you're doing!
    Beth
  • Hey Allison!

Healthy is what we try for here, so you're in the right spot!

Do you have an eating plan in mind? If so, we probably have a forum for it, so look around. There are tons of clubs, challenges, and other threads to get you going.

Find a spot or two, settle in, and post away! I can't wait to get to know you better.
  • Welcome, Allison!
    Oh, I would love to have a dachsund. No, what am I saying... I don't want any more dogs! But I do love them... they are the sweetest things.
    I love it when people come here and say they're going to provide support as well as look for it from others. People like you make this forum a great place.