Changing soon from Plan 3 to Plan 2 - What will I give up?

• At COD this morning, they told me that in 2.6 pounds they'll move me to Plan 2. This is also my last week on Express - hooray!

Can someone who has already made the transition from Plan 3 to Plan 2 tell me what I'll be giving up? I'm trying to mentally prepare myself....

Thanks!
  • I just got my Plan 2 book today!
    It is......
    2 1/2 protiens
    3 veggies
    2 Fruits
    3 startches
    2 dairy
    2 fat
    Aren't you excited to start it! I am! Although I am going out of town this weekend so not the best time. But oh well!
    Good LUCK!
  • Thanks Cecilia!

Wow - That's more of a difference than I was expecting. But honestly, it's somewhat of a relief. I basically eat 1/2 protein for breakfast (1/2 cup Egg Beaters on light toast or english muffin) and felt like I was overdoing it by having 1 1/2 proteins at dinner. I don't like eating 4 starches a day, so good riddance to one of those. And I have really struggled to get in all of my fruits and veggies every day!

So, you've helped me out alot!! I was kind of dreading it, but now I see that it might be easier instead of harder!!

Best of luck to you on your weekend out of town with the new plan. I usually struggle not to gain on the weekend (too much eating out), but now I'm motivated to be POP so that I can hurry up and get to Plan 2!

Here's hoping we both have a fabulous POP weekend!