Do you leave and gain or gain and then leave 3fc!?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I left for 4 months and gained 8 pounds. Not good so I came back. For some reason I just HAVE to have this place. It's a crutch for me.

Sometimes I feel like a downer when I come on and post about how bad my weekend was and stuff so i try to just reply to others when my posts might just bring me down. LOL! How can i hardley tell someone else how great they are doing and to keep it up if I'm not telling myself the same?
  • I didn't stay for long last time, and then gained.

To explain, my husband often works out of town for long periods. When I joined in 2006 he had been gone for a total of 7 months. Once he came home I didn't care to be online (I missed my guy!), lost my inspiration (which is everyone here) and got off track quickly.
  • I've left after joining back in 2006, still going through the struggle every single day. At one point while I was gone I made it down to 302...it was so scary getting that close to 200 pounds...something in the realm of the fear of success category. Then last week I got a new laptop and spent two days wondering where to go for some online support...then I hit myself in the head with a rock...DUH....3fc!! So I'm back and you're all still here and this site is just as wonderful as it ever was. I need the support, it's different than what you get in real life because most people just don't get it. I'm never leaving again...not even after goal