Hello out there...

• Hi, I'm Lisa.

I just joined here today and wanted to introduce myself.
    I have been dieting since June of last year. I lost 40lb from June to Sept doing low carb and then stalled (actually I ended up gaining a few pounds back). I have just recently switched over to weight watchers and have lost 6lb in just a little over a week..so I'm very hopeful that this will jump start things for me again. I really loved the lc way of eating but, I think my body just somehow adapted to it. I have lost weight before on WW and did really well....just have to let myself get to goal and beyond without reverting back to my old ways.

I know that I always do so much better with a support group so was very happy to find this place. I look forward to interacting with you all and hope to find some other WW buddies out there.
  • Hey Lisa!

WOW! Congrats on your 40 lbs so far...that's incredible. We have a great weight watchers forum here, so take a look around and find it.

You also might want to look at the 100 lb club - a great group of women on their way to losing or who have lost 100 lbs or more. It is such a wonderfully supportive group.

Look around, settle in, and get to posting...can't wait to get to know you better!
  • Thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement mandalinn82. I check out your pictures and story and all I can say is wow....you are truly an inspiration...
  • Lisa, welcome to the forum!
    Wow, you're doing so well! I'm glad WW is working for you, too.
    Yes, Amanda is a great inspiration to all of us.
  • Hi there I'm a WWer, too!

Congrats on your weight loss so far

Be sure to post wherever you're comfortable ^^

Best of success!!!
  • WW is a great choice! I love it!
  • Thanks everyone....I am really glad to be here....still doing a lot of lurking but, I am trying to jump in where I can...I am a little on the succinct and sometimes shy side....am trying to open up more this year
  • Hey Thinme!

We all know how frustrating yo-yo dieting can be! You'll find a lot of support here.
    Keep Truckin
  • You'll love this place. You can pretty much talk about anything here. We all need to vent sometimes, and we all need to celebrate with other people- and you can do it all here. We are excited to have you!