Active Job

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • suitejudyblueeyes - When I'm writing reports it gets a bit difficult to break 8,000 steps. I'll run in the morning and that'll give me about 4,000. I need to figure out how to get more exercise on my office days.

sidhe - I am not exercising on days that I survey. My legs can't take it. I think it would be overdoing it. I don't walk around in an office, I'm outside with whatever weather conditions are going on, with uneven fields, scampering up and down drainages, lugging shovels and whatever else I need.

Plus, I'm too lazy to wake up at 5am.

If this was an every day thing, then I would try to exercise more. But doing this every day is humanly impossible. So, once a month I'll go for 10 days to Kansas boot camp. Or Missouri boot camp. I'm trying to see how this goes for my weight.
  • Currently at 4:20 (no jokes, please) my pedometer reads 31,346. I am poooped!
  • WOW. Hats off to 31,346. That's alota walking!!!!