TICKER PARADE -- Post them with pride!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Everyone,

After a disappointing visit with my weekly weigh-in, I am resolved that this will not get the best of me -- as the poet George Herbert once said, "Living Well is the Best Revenge!"

So, I'm twirling my baton and waving my ticker flag -- because it means I'm doing this -- in spite of any plateaus.

So please join me -- throw up some confetti and wave your ticker flag with pride!

Wising everyone a great day! TO OUR SUCCESS IN THE QUEST!

best,
    b
  • Posted with pride:
  • yay!
  • I know that newbies have to wait 30 days b/4 they can post a ticker but it also says they have to meet the minimum post requirements. Anyone know how many posts that is? Thnx.
  • Hi hat trick,

I've never heard of any restrictions on making a ticker. Go to the link on the top upper left side, the says USER CP -- that's your control panel. There you should find the link EDIT SIGNATURE, which lets you create a ticker.

Come back and post!

best,
    b
  • 30 days & 30 posts. (Darn spammers... ruin the fun for all of us!)

Anyway - Yay for tickers! :
  • i just did one today, i am off of signature restriction. here it goes
  • Eh, my scale was back up to just barely 212 today, but I don't officially weigh in until tomorrow, so I won't change my ticker until then. I did good this week, but I think I'm retaining a little water. But still, yay for the weight I've gotten rid of!!
  • Posting my exercise ticker (ahead of my goal for the month, HOORAY) with pride:
  • I don't keep a ticker (I'd rather use precious sig space for text), but I'm damn proud of losing the 8lbs I have since the first week of January.

• Congrats, Misty, for being off restriction!

Mine is here as well. It hasn't moved for 2 months, but it is less than when I started.
  • Postidy...and updating! :P
  • posted with pride!
  • Just updated mine this morning with another 1lb loss
  • Dum Dum dee Dum