How many inches do you lose?

• How often do you measure yourself and what is your typical loss?
    Just curious!
  • The last time I measured was awhile back-but during my weight loss phase I was measured every month. In total, I've lost 64 pounds and about 38 inches.
  • Do you remember how many you lost per month on average?
  • I can't really remember that-I guess the first 8-10 months or so I probably averaged 3-5 or so....then off course as I got closer to my goal weight, the inches and pounds lost really started to slow down. I've never been great about exercise, either, so that had some effect.
  • Just wondeering cause i
    tried to take my measurements today 2 weeks after the last time roughly and it looked liek I lost about 3 inches so I was wondering if that was normal. Sounds like it is. Thanks.
  • I have been dieting for 3 full weeks. I measured when i started and again this past sunday. I had lost 3 inches off my chest,3 inches off my waist and 4 inches off my hips. I had lost right at 15lbs. I know exercise is speeding the inches coming off.
  • I think it's good to keep up with your measurements because sometimes you'll lose inches without losing lbs., so it keeps you motivated.
  • wow deb that sounds like alot!