SuperFoods Daily Accounting

You're on Page 8 of 32
Go to
  • another good day:
    B-2 eggs w/ spinach and tomato
    S-apple and green tea w/soymilk and stevia
    L-chicken w/garbanzo beans,spinach in tomato sauce, brown rice, sweet potato
    D-Orange tofu stirfry(recipe from Glory-yummy!),broccoli,mushrooms, orange bell pepper,spinach
    S-yogurt and walnuts
  • Planning, Lisa?

If I'm feeding my family, yes!!
    If like this week, I'm on evenings and I eat kinda snacky, not so much. I just need to make sure I've got the right foods in the house and in my lunch bag.
  • Good morning ladies!

Have to run into work early this morning so I only have a second to post my plan for today:

B-shredded wheat w/raspberries and strawberries and skim milk, coffee w/low fat soy milk

S-walnuts and grapes

L-1 slice 12 grain bread (I ran out of whole wheat), romaine, tomato, peppercini's, turkey, 1 TBSP roasted red pepper hummus, 1 cup trader joe pirate booty

S-tea/kid clif bar

D-terryaki baked salmon, tons of stir fry veggies, 1/2 yellow squash, 1/2 zucchini, tons of pea pods

Treat-1 choc. covered mac nut-I gotta hurry up and get rid of those things!

My plan for the rest of the day is this:
    S-walnuts and grapes
    L-turkey burger or turkey sandwich, veggies or soup
    S-tea and kids clif bar
    D-sesame terryaki salmon and veggies
    **Did really well sticking with plan!!!

Have a Super superfoods day!
  • Wednesday

Breakfast - 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 spoons of wheat germ, 2 big spoons of apple butter

Snack - strawberries

Lunch - salad with the most gorgeous fresh romaine from the farmer's market, never saw such dark green, crisp, wonderful romaine in my life! grape tomatoes, yellow pepper, 1/5 of an avocado, roasted corn, red onion, chicken breast, organic BBQ sauce, a little fat free ranch dressing (I made 5 of these last night, so lunch will be a cut and paste the rest of the week)

Snack - no sugar added cocoa

Snack - tangelo

Snack - cut up veggies (grape tomatoes, red pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots)

Dinner - veggie burger on a whole wheat bun, tomato, roasted onions, mushrooms, avocado, lettuce, chipotle sauce, 1 piece of jack cheese, 130 calorie pack of white cheddar pirate's booty (we went to play board games with friends and I did MUCH better staying on plan vs the last 2 times)
  • Yesterdays menu
    B-2 eggs w/spinach,tomatoes, mushrooms, flax and feta
    s-apple and tea
    L-vegetable soup and pita
    D- 3 cheese spinach and chicken penne,cauliflower, whole wheat toast
    s-yogurt and walnuts
    Gotta work on more fruit today!
  • Berries are coming into season - I got 3 packs of blueberries for 6 bucks yesterday! And of course, it's tangelo season, my favorite!
  • Good morning

For breakfast I had oatmeal w/raspberries, walnuts and 2 tsp maple syrup drizzled on top, and of course my morning iced coffee-coffee, low fat low calorie chocolate soy milk, dash of torani sugar free syrup-caramel flavored, YUM!

I'm heading out right now to get a few more groceries. I'm planning for dinner to have a turkey burger and some home made baked sweet potato fries, I'm just gonna cut up a sweet potato and drizzle with a teensy bit of EVOO and a dash of seasonings and bake them-I hope they turn out alright! I bought a sweet potato the other day and I need to use it!!! No plan yet for lunch but I'll figure it out!

B-oatmeal,raspberries,walnuts,coffee w/soymilk
    S-carrots/peapods about 1 cup w/grey poupon mustard mixed w/honey
    L-1/2 ww sub (about 4 inches), left over salmon, romaine, cup of tomato/red pepper soup w/sesame stick crackers

***Dinner added***
    My lovely mommy was bbsitting my kids and made dinner for me so I didn't get to have the burger and sweet potato fries but I did get to have some delicious rice and black beans and 2 fish tacos...they were light and heavenly!!

Total=11 *will add dinner later
  • I loooove sweet potato fries! I like them with lime and chili powder!
  • Yum sounds good. I made sweet potato chips yesterday and they were delicious!
  • Not sure today will be so super.
    B-croissant (dh brought them home, gets his feelings hurt if I don't have one)
    S-green tea
    L-salad(avacado,chicken breast, tomato, spinach, cheese,plain yogurt
    S-rice cakes w/ frosting-eeeek
    D-(the plan)ww spaghetti, tomato sauce,broccoli
    S-orange
  • Thursday

Breakfast - 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 spoons of wheat germ, 2 big spoons of apple butter, small handful of cinnamon honey walnuts

Snack - 4.4 oz fresh blueberies

Lunch - salad with the most gorgeous fresh romaine from the farmer's market, never saw such dark green, crisp, wonderful romaine in my life! grape tomatoes, yellow pepper, shredded carrots, broccoli slaw, 1/5 of an avocado, roasted corn, red onion, chicken breast, organic BBQ sauce, a little fat free ranch dressing.

Snack - no sugar added cocoa

Snack - tangelo

Snack - cut up veggies (grape tomatoes, red pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots)

Dinner - going to make Mandalinn's yummy parm chicken with spicy marinara, a little low fat mozzarella and a dusting of parmesan over spaghetti squash, steamed broccoli
  • Can i join in on this group, I've been studying the Superfoods diet and need to get a routine down for counting superfoods and eating more nutritiously. I have the new book, and read the old one, I love this author.
  • Of course, anybody is welcome.
  • B-oatmeal, honey, walnuts, grapes
    coffee w/soymilk

L-grilled turkey burger on ww bun w/romaine
    EVOO sweet potato fries!!! YUM!

S-tea/kids clif bar

***adding dinner and snack
    D-1/3 of pad thai shrimp and tofu from peiwei

S-2 cups light micro popcorn
  • Saturday

B-light yogurt w/ 1/2 a banana and some oatmeal granola, soymilk coffee

S-kids clif bar

L-2 morning farms southwest veggie cakes w/romaine and avocado and drizzled with a dressing I made from 1 TBSP light sour cream and 1 TBSP salsa mixed together, an orange

D-I made a yummy new recipe that I came up with by modifying a few I've seen on this website-I took some chicken breast strips and dipped them in Frank's RedHot sauce and then rolled them in panko and baked them in the oven until they were crispy and then cut up 1 wedge of laughing cow garlic herb cheese and put it on top of the warm chicken so it got really warm and gooey and it tasted just like having hot wings w/bleu cheese! I also made for a side dish green pepper, orange pepper and potato cut into tiny chunks and sauteed with a little EVOO and some garlic and parsley--it was so delicious! I even have a few chicken strips left over for this week so i can make a spicy chicken wrap or something for lunch!

for dessert we are making sugar free fat free cook n serve chocolate jello pudding and I'm going to crumble a few walnuts on mine!