weightview

• Hey has anyone tried the weightview thing? --where you send a pic of yourself and the website will edit it to whatever weight loss you want to see. they tell you it takes 24-48 hours (anntt, mine took 10 days!),
    BUT i love it! i think its great motivation. i put in my short term weight loss of 40 pounds (so i'd be at 200) and wow, im hot : ) lol
    just letting everyone know just in case they wanna try it. its free
  • It says on the website they can only do a 20lb loss?
  • i think it says that on the homepage bc thats just an example ( and the examples of ppl they are showing).They can do up to 50 pounds. I chose the 40 pound one. I love the pics, but im pretty sure they dont touch your face, just the body.
  • I'm skeptical -- why offer this service? What are they selling?
  • lol thats what i thought. i was sure i was going to get spam, so i registered under a different email address (so if i got spam, i could just cancel that unused email account)
    but, so far its been awhile, and ive received absolutely no emails from them, or from spam, Just the "thanks for using weightview" and "heres your slimmer you"
    dunno...seems pretty legit. im guessing theyll start charging for itwhen they become more popular, so i get it now when its free : )
  • lol I just sent out for it. Seems like a really good idea. I was thinking about how I would like to know what I would look like after losing 20 lbs. Now I can get a good estimate Thanks! didn't even know this existed!
  • Thanks for the heads up! I sent my picture in, we should share when we when get ours!
  • i'm gonna go send my picture right now. im really interest to see what i might look like 50 pounds from now!!