Weekly Chat: Feb 18 - Feb 24

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Yay Sassy Way to go!!

Hey, I think I did that very workout yesterday. I have the 'on demand' cable feature as well and I'm sure it was the same woman! I could barely hold that pose! How funny! Good for you in getting started. For me it took my friend coming over to do it with me or I probably wouldn't have started a week or two ago. Luckily, it works fast and I'm already feeling better.

I would recommend the 'in home walking' selection to kind of get your heart rate up, while not doing anything too crazy. I think it's a part of the workouts that Cathyxxx does.

Cathy: Hope the medication works and you feel better.

Gotta run. BBL
  • yep I use all of Leslie Sansone's stuff and I love it! her latest series called "Walk Slim" is the most fast paced stuff she's done. It all gets my heart to pumping
  • Weigh in Day
    Success finally! After three tough weeks of losing, gaining, losing... I had a big loss this week. 7.6 lbs! I know that's a lot for one week, but it's my first big weight loss and I know if I only have this one or two times I have nothing to worry about. Besides I still ate between 1700-1900 calories every day. My big changes were that I only had three sodas (100 calorie mini sodas) all week and I did one more workout then usual. Also, I've lost 7" total since day 1 (one month ago).
    I'm so pumped to keep going!!!
  • What a super loss Kim!! Congrats and way to persevere!!