Weekly Weigh In: February 18 - 25

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning! Looks like I'm the first one up again this Monday.....

Exciting new on the scale. Down 3 lbs - my biggest loss since the beginning!! And that includes dinner out Saturday night
  • Congratulations, Beth!

I'm down another 1.4.
  • I'm down another 5 pounds

Great Job everyone!
  • Congrats everyone!

I'm down 1.8... toward the end of the week it looked like it would be more (i weigh daily and count only monday) but that's life I guess!
  • I'm down 5 from last week!!!!
  • Great job guys!! I weighed in at 243 this am. Been up and down around that for a couple weeks. It's the busy season at my work so my excersize motovation is stuck at 0
  • Hey everyone,

I'm still at 253. I posted that weight last week on tuesday (just after having the flu) and for the next several days I went up and down on the scale. And today I have settled back to 253. I'm still happy with that as losing weight after having the flu is just not a realistic loss. Also, my next goal is 6 pounds in 4 weeks, and I think it's totally do-able!

Cheers,
    Ginger
  • Down
    Today I was 257. That's down 1.2 from last week!
  • Way to go ladies!!!! WooHooo!

I'm down another 3 pounds this week, to 236.5
    That makes a total of 17 pounds, in less than 7 weeks!
    I am very happy!

Linda
  • Awesome job Rhonda! You've really broken through it now
  • I am down 2 pounds this week - a little disappointed with that, but what can you do!

Congrats everyone!!

-Aimee
  • I was 234 yesterday.
    That's down 5 lbs.

Good first week start
  • Susie, that's fantastic!!! Great job on your first week!

Aimee- Why on earth would you be disappointed with 2 pounds, my love??? Why??
  • Linda - I am losing SO slowly!! It's been 7 weeks and I've only lost 9 pounds - thats pretty darn slow! I realllly wanted to do 10 pounds a month, and am I not there. With only 2 weeks left to Feb - it's not looking promising to get to 10 pounds - never mind make up the 2 pounds I have to make up!

-Aimee
  • Down 3lbs this week....almost out of the 210's, LOL!