Did you MOVE TO LOSE today???

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Hey everyone!

I got up and to the gym early this AM. Did 30 on the elliptical (would have like to have gone longer but there was a line) and then 15 on the bike. That's another 45 down! Tonight I want to get out my stability ball and start doing strength training exercised w/ that.
  • Am I the only one that MOVES to LOSE? J/K...

I got up and did 45 on the elliptical today. YAY!

I really need to start strength training again...
  • Jogged a (5mph) mile last night!!! SUCH an accomplishment for me!

this was me near the end:
  • Dang 8mickey2! That's fast! Congrats!
  • Nope! You're not alone...I've been posting on the March Challenge thread so I haven't posted here. This week I've been trying to split my time more evenly between the treadmill and elliptical for an hour total. I've also kicked things up a notch with getting my HR up a little more, adding more of an incline to the treadmill and doing a little bit of pilates on the days that I do my weight routine.

Good job getting up early! It's been the best way for me to get my workouts in.

Quote: Am I the only one that MOVES to LOSE? J/K...

I got up and did 45 on the elliptical today. YAY!

I really need to start strength training again...
  • I've had sick kids this week, so I haven't been working out much. 4-5 hours of sleep a night doesn't make for much energy during the day!
  • I just got up early and did 50 minutes on the treadmill (burned 300 calories). One thing I love about having a treadmill in my home is I can workout in PJs.

Tonight after I get home from work I plan to do another 50 minutes, maybe even an hour.
  • I'm still deciding on working out today. I am at work and my mom will be arriving in town in abotu 2.5 hours. So I do have time to run home and change and get to the gym. Now I just have to decide if I want to. I've gone 4 days in a row. Hmmm....

ETA: I ended up leaving work early. I decided to use my home elliptical in case my mom got here, I didn't want to be at the gym. I got 30 min in on it. WOW! It is a workout. IT makes me all huffy and puffy. Great workout though. I have worked out 6 days this week! I am well on my way to meeting my March exercise goal! Scared of the scale though!
  • I swam for the first time in forever today... I Love It! Talk about a total workout! I plan on incorporating swimming at least three times a week into my workout plans!
  • KimL - good plan on the swimming! I am too chicken to get into a suit.

Even though my mom is in town I got up this AM and did 60 min on the elliptical. That makes 6 consecutive days!!! YAY!
  • Awesome job!

I decided to start the C25K program today...OYE! Kicked my butt but it was sooo good. I'm excited about becoming a runner for the first time in my life.

Quote: KimL - good plan on the swimming! I am too chicken to get into a suit.

Even though my mom is in town I got up this AM and did 60 min on the elliptical. That makes 6 consecutive days!!! YAY!
  • BernerDoc - C25K! I tried that about 2 years ago. Good luck with it! Running is such a different workout from even the elliptical. I envy those that can do it.

Today I am contemplating taking the day off. I decided that today I would tabe a break and relax, however, as the day progresses I don't see why I shouldn't just do 30 minutes on my home elliptical. We'll see how I feel.

How did everyone else do this weekend?
  • Couldn't sleep so I got up and did an ab workout this morning. I'm swimming after school today as well... I love the feeling of water...
  • Oh gosh, I'd love to swim. I wish I had somewhere I could swim. I can't afford the gym membership, though.
  • hahaha I HATE when there are smelly guys in the gym! I wouldn't mind so much except I use my apartment's gym and it's REALLY small...no windows...so it i really gross!!

I haven't worked out in like 4 days!
    feelin pretty lazy...but I just bought new running shoes..so I will probably go today