Just had to share

• All of a sudden everyone seems to be noticing that I lost weight. I found a picture from last Christmas and compared to one taken a couple of weeks ago. Now I can see it too
  • Wow! You look fantastic! Keep up the excellent work!!!!
  • It's hard to notice when you see yourself every day. sometimes it takes those side-by-side pictures to really have it register in your brain!

You look STUNNING! Keep it up!
  • Thanks I needed a little reminder this week. For the first time I've gotten a little tired of counting everything. I'm back on track now though.

DaisyNicole - just read your blog - what a great incentive. I look forward to seeing the completed tattoo. I'm sure it will be lovely.
  • Wow what a difference! No wonder people are comenting, there's a big change!
  • Huge difference! You look great, congrats!
  • You look like you lost more than 45. WTG!!!
  • I credit exercise for most of it. My body shape is different now because of that hour each night. Even 20 years ago at this weight I would be comfortable in 14s but now I'm easily in 12s and some 10s. Everything has shifted in a good way (not something you get to say a lot after 40!).

Thanks!!
  • What a noticeable difference! Congratulations!
  • Wow! You look like a new person!
  • You look fantastic!! Congrats
  • Oh my yes....you can see a big difference. YOu look awesome!! Keep up the great job!!!
  • wow i see a big difference! congrats!