Can you see it in my face? :D

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Yay!!
    At Christmas I was 176 lbs... my heaviest weight. Grandfather took a picture that he insisted was a "really good one!!!" of me.

Ouch. My face is.. ever-so-round in it.

At 171 lbs (JUST after New Years) I made a goal of 10 lbs by Feb 10th. On February 5th, I'd had several high-sodium, high beer intake days. Not so good. I was at 164 and it didn't look like that three lbs was going to fall off in time. Ontop of that, it was my TOM and I felt bloated and disgusting.

Wouldn't you know it, on FEBRUARY TENTH, I wake up.. chuck of my PJs.. and weigh in at 160.8.

GOAL!

Someone took this picture of me yesterday, and I really feel like my face is getting less round...

• YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! The roundness is not there anymore giving your jaw and overall more facial structure. Great job!! *hugs*
  • You look wonderful! I can't wait to get to 161! I'm the same height as you so it's kinda nice to see what I might look like in about 10 more pounds. (Weight wise anyway. LOL!)
  • You can *totally* see it in your face! You look awesome!
  • Wow such a difference in such a small amount of weight loss. Lucky you!
  • You have the cutest cheekbones!!! Congrats!!!
  • DEFINITELY there is a difference Very nice ^^
  • Looking good!
  • Huge difference, you look great!
  • You can definitely see the difference. You look fabulous!
  • you look lovely!
    your chin is much more defined.

very pretty.
  • I can totally see it, particularly in your chin and cheekbones. You look great!
  • awesome!!
  • Jel
    You really can see a difference.
  • I see a difference, but I didn't think your face was all that round in the before. You look great!