Uneven weight loss becoming a problem

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Yay! I'm not alone!

The boob thing doesn't bother me until I look down and notice that my shirt has shifted an inch to the left. I just keep telling myself that if anyone's checking out my chest, it's just because the girls are fabulous!
  • hahahaha!! I love the "buttless wonder" comment. May i just say, i am in that club too!!!! my boyfriend is telling me how much he likes butts but i keep having to tell him, i never have had a butt. Even when i was skinny in highschool, i didn't have a butt. Really even at 196 i didn't have a butt. Not a nice, round shapely one. And i have just started to notice that i have one boob bigger than the other. One protrudes out of my cup while the other sits happily inside it. I thought it was a little weird but my boyfriend was just telling me last night how normal that is for women. Glad he knows more about women than me, huh??? lol.

I too am hoping that after a year of maitenance i will see some evening out. I have lost almost all i think i can lose. i would like to lose about 10 or 15 more but just don't know if it is going to happen. So, here's to hoping a year of maintenance will find me a little more tightened up and smaller.
  • circi, I think you should invest in a luxurious cushion for your bum