Sharkysmachine is at goal weight!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I'm here!!!! I have no pictures yet, but I promise to post some. You guys have totally gotten me through the last 20 pounds. Thank you so much.
  • Sharky! Congratulations on a long and impressive journey and welcome to the wonderful world of maintenance! C'mon and hang out with us in the Maintainers forum - we'd love to have you join us.
  • congratulations!
  • Congrats, you have certainly worked hard!!! Will you share your story also?
  • Congratulations!! I know you must have worked hard to get where you are at. It's wonderful to know that you've met your goal!
  • Congratulations what a wonderful accomplishment, you're an inspiration!!!

Can't wait to see the pics!
  • You know I was reading an old post yesterday and thought about you becaue I realized I hadn't seen you on the boards in awhile. This is certainly good news, miss!!! I'm so happy for you and proud of you!!!
  • Wow!!! Supercongratulations!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congratulations! That is awesome!

• WooHoo!! I want to see pictures!!
  • Congratulation at reaching your goal weight. Be proud of what you have achieved and enjoy your "new" body.
  • Hi everyone!
    Sorry, I've been MIA! I've been working a lot and stuff. I'm still a little too cowardly to post a full body shot but here's a facial shot or two I snapped a couple of days ago.

This is probably my heaviest or close to it.

Some facial shot "afters"

I promise to write about my journal and post full body shots soon. More DEADLIFTS first!
    and the obligatory "Glamour shot"
  • 150 pounds is incredible! And you look amazing. Can't wait to see the full body shots. It's so easy for us to be critical of our own bodies, but I have no doubt the rest of you is just as gorgeous as the facial shots.
  • Congrats!!