Where does your username come from?

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Mine is my fanfiction writer's username but instead of being preety-lady-serenity it is preetyladyseenity. ^.^
  • Mine is my name.
  • Mine is my first name and the date of our wedding!
  • when I registered I looked around the room, my husband had an aeropostale shirt on and then I added "gora" because that means fair complexion (which I have fair skin and freckles!) So I just slammed it together and made it "aerogora".
  • Mine is the latin name for polar bear.
  • Boom Cha is a lyric (and silly fun drunken dance move) from U2's song Discotheque.

I've been a massive U2 fan since I was 14.
  • Ever since I was a little girl, I've always fancied the idea that people had given names (that their parents decided on at birth) and taken names (that you decide on when you're a bit older).

Since I was about 10, my taken name has been Anastaja, in honour of my Russian heritage. Hence, Staja as a nickname.
  • SS stands for ShortSh!t which is my nickname and mom of 1 is what I am, so far.
  • I love dinosaurs, and I feel gigantic at the moment, so I made my username gigantosaurus... lol and believe it or not, but gigantosaurus is the name of an actual dino.
  • Dory says it in Finding Nemo (one of my favorite movies). It's my motto.
  • David Bowie <3
  • Mine comes from my love of travel. I want to visit every place on the planet! I'm an American that's been living in and traveling around Asia for the past 2 years. Now I have my eyes set on South America! Hopefully within the next few years...
  • mine is because I am a natural blonde haired blue eyed girl, and I tell myself that Im beautiful and amazing every day. Currently I have dark hair that is in the slow painful process of getting back to its original splendor. So i'm in the process of getting back to my amazing hawt self.

My inner vixen shall be shown on the outside soon enough! muahahahahaha!
  • I've always loved daisies....and most people think they are plain and boring....not me....so Fancy Daisy was born.
  • Its an odd variation of my name - Natalie. My friend Erin started calling me Naytally when I was younger, and it has always stuck. If you look on any website for a Naytally, and find one, its more than likely me

livejournal - naytally
    myspace - naytally
    here - naytally...

Yep!