Well duh!

• I just said something to my husband about not being able to guess my weight and he said, "I won't even try or you'll be mad at me for weeks if I'm wrong." Then he said, I think you weigh less than in high school so it has to be under 130." HA HA HA! I haven't been 130 since like 6th grade! Then he said, "or else you lied on your first driver's liscense." DUH! My liscense now says 160 and THAT'S a lie. I didn't tell him that though. I will not tell him until I hit 150. Then it won't have to be a secret anymore. LOL!
  • LOL! I'll have to lose 11 more lbs to match my driver's license. And my hubby would not dare guess my weight without fear of being harmed!
  • My husband hasn't known what I weighed since ..... I can't even remember. When I went to the hospital in labor for my second son, my DH and I were in the room, the nurse had a portable computer with her and asked me my weight -- I made her bring the machine to me so I could type it in and not let my husband know what I weighed!!
  • I wish I weighed what my drivers license says I weigh!!
  • In some states, your weight does not get listed. (Like Fla.) I guess those states realized that it was a meaningless number...

Jay
  • It's not on Kentucky DL anymore, and yes, mine lied for years, at one time it was the truth,but they never asked either when I'd go in to renew my DL, so it always read 150, and the first time I saw it wasn't on there anymore i was really relieved.lol
  • Mine lied for years too. It still does...it says 225!

Gotta get a new picture,
  • Mine doesn't have it at all -- and NY just renews your license for you, haven't updated my picture for over 10 years -- LOVE that picture (I was young AND thin back then )
  • Funny about your hub's comment....I was just planning to blog about this today.

My partner and I were watching a weight loss show the other night and he was SHOCKED at this gal's weight. I'm sitting next to him thinking...."umm.....darling......that's only a few kilos more than the weight I started at."

He also thinks that I am MUCH smaller than sister A, who up until recently wore the same size as me and he thinks I'm about the same size as sister B, who is at least 2 sizes smaller than me. I guess love truly is blind! Gotta love hiim for that!

Some day I'll be honest with him about my poundage but for now I'll let him live in lala land.
  • Wish Georgia would take the weight off the license - mine said 140 for years, just had it renewed, paused at the box to put the weight in and got it a little closer to reality. But still under what I actually weigh. They reneewed for 10 years, but I do think I'll get a new pic and weight when I get to goal.
  • No lie on weight
    No lie for me; Massachusetts does not list weight.

Do hope no trooper uses a tape measure to check my height.
  • Quote: In some states, your weight does not get listed. (Like Fla.) I guess those states realized that it was a meaningless number...

Jay
    Well it's supposed to be descriptive, like having hair and eye color, so they can match you up with it. However, you can use colored contacts, you can dye your hair, and you can lose or gain weight, over a 4 year span.