January Weigh In Results

• HERE ARE OUR FINAL RESULTS FOR JANUARY! I thought I should post this separately in case people are no longer checking the January thread.

Congratulations to Lettie for being the biggest loser!

Congratulations to Lynn for making it to her goal!

Congratulations to Ronlu for making it to Onederland!

• I want to get on the chart!! What do I have to do?
  • Thanks Angie for taking the time to do this.

Congrats Lettie!!!
  • Angie......you rock........and Lettie.......WTG!!!! You totally kicked my a$$!!! I promise to WI on Monday morning......and I promise it won't be pretty at ALL!!!!
    XOXO
  • Hay Angie! I haven't seen you around lately? Busy? Thanks so much for the visual. You are the BEST!

Lettie awesome loss! Great job!
    Congrats Lynn!
    Congrats Ronlu!
  • Congrats Everyone!!
  • Hi all!

Yes, it's been a busy week for me. I've been kind of keeping up with reading, but not finding a lot of time for responding. I had to get to work super early this morning, because of a snow storm, so it gave me a little time to put the chart together. Plus, working on a chart looks like my real work...so easier to get away with...lol

I'm very visual too, and having my weigh ins 'out there' helps me to feel accountable. I feel more motivated to fix my slip ups or to avoid them, when my progress is right here in black and white (or multicolor) for everyone to see. I'm glad other people are enjoying it too.
  • Thanks for doing this Angie! As slow as I'm going, I can be happy about the side of the line I'm on!

Lettie, our dear step-child! Congrats!
  • hurray for all!!!!!!
    Just wanted to offer my sincere congratulations to all who participated. Let's get this thread rocking with many more LOSERS!

PS. I'm the one on the right:lol lol lol

PPS. Debbie on left

PPPS: 20th anniversary photo
  • Well duh for me! Ronlu -- I didn't realize you are a rooster! More male input for Dan. l I thought you were the other half of that photo...lol
  • Wow!!! "they love me..... they really really love me!" that is so cool. I didn't even know I had done that! wow, really makes me want to go for feb. too!!

Thanks Angie for staying on this.

Doin' the happy dance!
  • Awesome Job Lettie!