Short Chicks--Feb 08

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Teacher1--You made the last 4 posts no wonder you asked that!!! I love 3 day weekends too. Been doing laundry, general cleaning, and need to work on school stuff today and tomorrow. I also want to read my IE book at some point this weekend too. Productive weekend so far.
  • Hi all,
    Just enjoying my day off. Everyone have a great day
  • Sorry everyone - things are crazy here. A lot going on. Ill post when I have my thoughts together a little more.
  • Eny- I hope things slow down for you.

It's my 3rd day in a row exercising. The bad thing is girl scout cookies were delivered today. Yikes!
  • I know what you mean teacher1. I got my girl scout cookies too. I leave them at work. That really helps me because I'm one of those that eats appropriately in public.
  • mmm girl scout cookies! I was good this year and only bought 2 boxes, and both of them are ones that I don't like a lot. THat will help me I know i'm getting mine on Tuesday - and I'll take them home to DD & DBF and will become a hero!

Good news - is everyone at work is now in St. Louis for our event - and things here will calm down a TON - until they come back next week. I won't have as much overtime this week - but that's ok. I'll survive...

I'm excited because I get to look at new cars this weekend. I really want a newer Ford Focus. I have to see if the dealership will turn off the airbag though. I can't sit far enough away from the steering column for it to be safe. - as many of you know. Right now I'm driving a '97 - I want something newer then DD - who just turned 6.

Ok - back to work - it's nice because I can actually catch up now!
  • home sick today
  • teacher1--I hope you feel better soon.

I'm home too but I just got off work a little earlier today.
  • I'm playing hookie today - I've been working a TON as you all know, and I had my 40 hours in on Thursday - so I decided to take a day off. I still ended up doing a little bit of work this morning - but now I'm done. I'm going to get my house back in order today... not daughter home, DBF is leaving for work in a few minutes... ahhhh... peace! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! - but I'm going to like it!!!
  • Eny- enjoy your alone time!

I'm home sick again today Yuck, on the up side the scale is going down.
  • teacher being sick is the WORST! but I did lose about #5 the week I was sick - and only gained back about #3 of it when I came to.

Rest and relax... it'll all work out!
  • Hey everyone,
    Another yucky sick day. Have a great weekend.
  • teacher1--How are you doing? Feeling better? I hope so.
  • Likenoother- Thanks for thinking of me. I'm much better and went back to work today. My nose is raw and I have an old man cough but I'm back with the living. It will be a few days before I get back on track with eating and working out. Right now I just eat what I feel like but that's not much because I can't really taste the food.

Have a great night.
  • teacher! I'm sorry that this is lasting so long! It's one thing to be out for a day or so - but this is getting ridiculous! I hope that it gets better for you soon!