I'm New

• Hello everyone,
    I am new to this site and am excited to be joining. I just joined Metabolic Research Center and have my first appt tomorrow. I am hope this program works. I am currently 200 lbs at 5'3 and would like to get to my pre-marriage wt of 135-140. Have any of you tried MRC? I have heard from a few people that it's a good program, I hope so b/c I've tried everything and I am tired of going on yo-yo diets. It ends today! I look forward to chatting with everyone and keeping you posted on my results as the months go on.
  • Hey welcome, I'm Jess!

Hope to see you around lots!

It's SO exciting to get that first day started, knowing it's gonna be the LAST day you're ever that heavy!

• I have never tried the MRC 1 what is it? havent u seen the ww commercials "diets don't work" i call it it healthy lifestyle change Well good luck, ur going to to lose it and were all here for support if u have any ?'s comments, or concerns
  • Hello and welcome! I just joined a couple days ago and I'm already in love with the site - it's awesome! I haven't tried MRC (and don't know what it is for that matter. lol), but I wanted to say hello and wish you luck on your journey.
  • There is a whole crew of people doing MRC in one of these forums... I think if you go down to the Diet Plans section and find the General Diet PLans forum, there's a weekly thread started by the MRC people.

And welcome to 20-somethings and 3FC
  • Candace! My dh's aunt was/is doing MRC. She has lost a LOT of weight and she really likes it because she is diabetic and can't do a lot of diets with success. Good luck to you!
  • You girls are great thanks for all the warm welcomes! It means a lot
  • Welcome, welcome!
  • Hey there

• Great job on taking your first step to a healthier life!!!! You will get so much support here! WELCOME!
  • I've never tried the MRC program (to be honest, I didn't even know what it was ^_^, so I can't tell you anything about it. Regardless, welcome here, and I wish you much success with it.
  • Welcome! Tell me more about MRC! Good luck at your appt!