Valentines Day Goals?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Not sure what to say--my nutritionist has me avoiding the scale and weighing in with him, and he hasn't told me what I weigh, so...

I'd say my next mini goal is to fit into a pair of regular size 18 jeans I have. I can't say if that'll happen by V-day, but I'd love it if it did!

Pamatga, you might want to post your information in a separate, introductory post so that everyone can welcome you! The post in this thread might be lost and only seen by those who want to participate in this challenge. I'm glad things are going so well for you! I've found that the increase in the grocery bill is more than offset by how much less often we eat out and how little I go to fast food joints anymore. Hopefully it'll be that way for you, too.
  • My Goal By V-Day is to lose 10 lbs, I am on my 3rd day of Phase 1. I think I can do it!
  • Great goals everyone we can do it...tomorrow will be 1 month on SBD!! 15lbs gone!
  • Great job, Missinmysoldier78!

I'm starting P1 tomorrow, and my goal is 10 lbs by Valentine's day. I've been working out for about 5 months now, and my body fat % is better, but I have been eating really badly--tons of sugar--so I haven't really lost much weight.
  • Hi I am on day 5 of phase 1. I would like to loose about 10 pounds from where I was 5 days ago. So my goal is 10 pounds.
    Tammie
  • Cutting that sugar really helps. I love sweets but feel soo much better without the sugar and whites.
  • my valentines day goal is to loose 13lbs,.... I will do it! Now if I can just get rid of the dizzy spells! LOL!
  • Weighed in 193.5 !! Will hit those 180's by Vday!
  • 195/191/18..something
  • I am going to say that hopefully I will be able to lose the rest of my Feb goal by V-day. It is 4 pounds that I have left, if I exceed that then wonderful!
  • I would love to be back below the 150s again. That will be my goal.
  • CONGRATS BELLA!
  • YEAH Bella--Keep jumping around LOL Burn more calories!!!!!! Congrats on your weight loss.

Tammie
  • Just hit the 180's!!! 189.5 but Im still sooo very happy! Vday goal was the 180s I didnt care where, lol!
  • Thank you the 190's really wanted to stay with me it seemed every lb was alot of hard work..
    Bye Bye 210's,200's,190's...!