How can I post in community journal

• Can someone help me get started posting in the community journal?
    I've been reading it for months and trying to get in. I'm not very good with the computer but I would really like to be a part of the journal. Thanks for your help.
  • Hi The Community Journal is no longer open to registrations, as we now offer individual member blogs. The Journals are still there for reading only, since there are still some members using them. Most switched to the blogs though
  • I was just woundering why it is no longer avaliable if people would prefere it to the blogs (which i want no part of) They make me feel really good about myself, I like feeling like we could be a part of each others success. But i cant, because Im locked out. I think thats to bad, i think they could have been very helpfull for me. I have anxiety issues that play havic with my eating, and there comments seem to be very reassuring to each other. I really felt as if I had found a place to fit in. If there is any poss. way to creep in under the line, i need it. Sorry for any problems this might have coused. Im just trying to live the best i know how with as much help as i can get. Thanks Erica
  • The software used for the journals is limited and it's outdated and buggy, so we made the decision to phase it out. There are very few people left using it. We aren't deleting it as long as they still use it regularly, but it's not open to new accounts.

To be honest, most of the actual support comes from the forums, not the journals or the blogs. We've built up a very strong community here. Within our forums are many smaller groups which are tight and supportive. I hope you'll browse around and find a group that looks comfortable to you, because I really think you'll benefit from it You can post in as many forums as you want and wind down to one or two, or keep posting forum wide. We're very flexible

Good luck