My ticker

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know this is off topic but what happened to my ticker? Its not showing up and theres no place for me to get another ticker. In the User CP there was a tab for me to add a ticker and its no longer there. Anybody know?
  • In User CP - go t Edit Signature. I have the url for my ticker pasted in there.

I use the tickers at tickerfactory.com

Lori
  • It's a case of a few bad apples ruining the barrel for everybody . . . we've been bumping into a lot of nasty people who just use the siggie area to post not-so-well-meaning links. Consequently it was decided to disallow signatures for new posters until they've been here for 30 days or have 30 posts.

You are getting very close so you can expect to get ticker access again really soon.

Sorry . . .
  • Thanks for explaining, not really fair since I haven't done anything wrong but its just a siggy
  • I was wondering why mine wasn't working as well...guess that's why. Thanks for explaining

I Guess ignore that cause it's working now LOL
    I played around with that darn thing for about an hour this morning and it wouldn't work!
  • I know - its unfortunate! Spammers ruin things for the rule-abiding folks of the world.
  • what manda and soul said and did
  • Thanks I was wondering the same thing about mine!
  • I want my siggy back
  • I want my siggy back 29
  • and..... 30
  • test to see if its working lol sorry
  • ummmm ok its not working
  • Yes it is! You have to give the server enough time to update and indicate you've met the post requirement...it takes some time to catch up!

It's working now!