Are The 40 Something 3fc Up For A Challenge?

• I am the Team Leader of "the Back 40" weight loss team over on Weight Loss Buddies (WLB), and we want to know if you are up to challenging us to a virtual walk-a-thon. We're thinking we'd pick a US city and start walking around the Earth and see who gets the farthest by New Years Eve. We have about 20 active members. PM me and let me know by next Sunday, 1/27/2008.
  • I know you said walkathon ... I walk and run on the treadmill, and I inline skate outdoors. Would the running and skating count?? I am covering distance. You could come up with a formula for the skating.

Chris
  • Quote: I am the Team Leader of "the Back 40" weight loss team over on Weight Loss Buddies (WLB), and we want to know if you are up to challenging us to a virtual walk-a-thon. We're thinking we'd pick a US city and start walking around the Earth and see who gets the farthest by New Years Eve. We have about 20 active members. PM me and let me know by next Sunday, 1/27/2008.
    Sounds like fun!

I can pm you yet - can you pm me?
  • Chris: There must be some way to measure skating, biking, swimming etc. We are considering pedometers.
  • CeeGee: I am hoping that someone here at 3FC will "step-up" and want to organize and direct the 3FC 40 Something team for this challenge. I have a member already starting to "pound" out the details, she will maintain records for our team and communicate with the 3FC Team Leader. We're just waiting for 3FC to accept our challenge (if you won't play with us, we'll probably challenge another WLB team and they'll be younger than us and they'll cream us!)
  • So sorry - 3FC, but you never organized a team so we have found another online team to play with. Good Luck to you all. Losing weight is easier with a buddy.
  • Rainbowsmiles .. guess we missed the boat on this one.

Chris
  • 2ndChances-nice Avatar-my alma mater.
    Go Sundevils!