Strange blood pressure after exercising?

• My normal resting blood pressure is between 130 - 140 systolic and 80 - 90 diastolic. Pulse rate between 80-85. My doctor says it isn't quite high enough for medication just yet and he thinks I can lower it through diet and exercising.
    So, I started a new exercise regime on my Nordic Walker machine (it is similar to an Elliptical). And I'm a bit concerned with my blood pressure after exercise.
    Take today for an example:
    I did approximately 40 minutes of exercising. I even did a cool down period. Immediately afterwards I took my blood pressure and pulse. It was 109/69 and my pulse was 112. I thought normal people's blood pressure rises during exercise?
    I waited for 10 minutes and measured it again and it was 129/80 and my pulse was 85.
    I read online that blood pressure drops during exercise could indicate problems with coronary arteries, heart muscle, and valves. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Should I mention this to my doctor?
    Thanks!
    P.S. I'm 27 years old if that makes a difference.
  • http://www.americanheart.org/present...tifier=3034814

Maybe you can find an answer here.Either way talk to your DR. You can never ask too many questions about your health.
  • There is a simple test you can schedule to be sure if this is problematic for you - a treadmill stress test. I'd definitely call the doctor and tell him about the blood pressure dropping during exercise, and ask if he thinks a treadmill stress test would be a good next step.

Blood pressure dropping during exercise is not normal, and is considered, typically, to be a heart disease symptom, so don't wait if you can help it!