1/20-1/26 This week I will.........

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I though this would be a good thread to start to make a small weekly goal for ourselves. Maybe if I put it in writing and update it, I will keep myself in check.

This week I am going to be more aware of the condiments that I eat and be accountable for them. I caught myself last night throwing on one more heaping spoonful of FF cool whip on my yogurt. When I actually measured it out, it was 5 tablespoonfuls, not to mention the one that went in my mouth.

I am also going to cut back to 2 cups of coffee a day. If I need to have something hot to drink, I am going to do HLW and hot tea.
  • Good idea for a thread!

This week I will up my exercise and try to mix things up with my menu. I'm only going on to week 3 and the taste of chicken is already starting to make me gag.
    I need some new protein ideas!

Good luck to everyone this week.

Sarah
  • Wonderful thread Deb, thanks!

This week I will stay POP. I will love my body and want it to be healthy and strong. I will start moving my body for 15 minutes per day.
  • You know same here I need to stay OP for the whole week, but more important I need to get my 30 minutes of exercise in daily, I have really been slacking on the exercise.
  • Great idea.

This week i will exercise everyday even if its for 10 minutes.
  • I love the idea of setting a weekly goal.
    This week I will write all my food down. I do not have a COD and am almost out of monthly diaries. I developed a word doc. where I can print out a daily diary on a 3X5 card. Small enough to carry around. No excuses.
  • Okay, so far POP, plus I got more than 15 minutes of exercise in by playing the wii. Dang, my arms are killing me!
  • Great idea! This week I will measure everything and write it down instead of doing both "sometimes". I will also increase exercise a little over time.
    Cindy
  • Quote: Good idea for a thread!

This week I will up my exercise and try to mix things up with my menu. I'm only going on to week 3 and the taste of chicken is already starting to make me gag.
    I need some new protein ideas!

Good luck to everyone this week.

Sarah
    LOL I was just saying this same thing about the protein choices... I'm only going into week two and I'm already sick of chicken!!!

This week I am going to exercise every day as well. If I won't have the time after work with the dog, then I will do a few flights of stairs at least once while I'm at work. Being POP isn't doing me any good without the exercise part!
  • Great thread!

This week I will try to get all my fruit in every day. For some reason I have a hard time with that!

Keep Smiling!

Amy
  • This week I intend to do a 5 day plateau breaker. I need to get back on track in a big way. I have been slacking so much. Good luck to all this week.

liz
  • This week I will plan ahead each day.
  • This week I will do some more exercising and try harder to get my 4 veggies in every day. I slack SO much!
  • Great idea for a thread. This week I will work time into my busy schedule to exercise..........FOR ME!!!!!!!
  • Great idea Deb.

This week I will exercise every day! I will also (try) stay POP all week.