What are your bad snack obsessions, and what have you replaced them with?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Another vote for Glenny's Soy Crisps, although my favorite flavor is the salt and black pepper. Luckily I am able to find them locally.
  • My weakness was any sort of candy bar, snickers, milky way, etc...you name it I loved it. I usually try to just eat the mini sizes, but if I have a bag in the house I usually end up scarfing them down in a matter of an hour. I used to have my husband hide them, but he wasn't very good at it, or saying no to me when I gave him those puppy dog eyes.
    Now I like to satisfy my chocolate craving with either a fudgesicle, or one of the russell stovers sugar free breakfast bars. They're 100 calories each, and kind of small, but they are so sweet I can usually only eat just one. I love the Apple Cinnamon myself. Chocolate and apple cinnamon seemed kinda weird to me at first, but it is sooo good.
    As far as my salt snack craving, I like to eat pretzels sticks with either salsa, or a tiny little bit of honey mustard. Yum.
  • I used to eat anything that was sweet (I'm a baker). Now I replace it with 100 calorie snacks, that way I know how much calories I'm taking in when it comes to snacks.
  • Well I have a few..

laughing cow cheese, with 5 low sodium saltine crackers -2 pts- it gives me the cheese im craving and the crunch of the crackers I love.

24 frosted mini wheats with 1/2 c fat free milk-4pts...its just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth, and it also fills me up.

1 WW fudge popcicle- 1 pt....gotta love that chocolate
  • I kinda solved two of my obsessions with one. I used to snack on M&Ms or caramel twix, and Ruffles with french onion dip. I conquered the sweets AND the crunch. I eat apples. Lots and lots of apples.