Can you believe THIS?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • OH YES! I lost my first 10 lbs! I know it is no huge 100 lbs lost or anything. But it proves that YES, I can lose weight! And I have. Now I just need to do this 4 more times and I will be at my goal! Isn't that so cool!?!?!?!

Now this is just not 10 lbs that I lost this week, I have been doing this since September. ----I FINALLY HIT MY THANKSGIVING GOAL LADIES!

3FChicks really motivated me to buy a scale and weigh myself and give that to myself as a starting point---A number I will never see again.

I feared I would hit 200 and never look back, I feared this was all to hard, I was scared that my physical pain and emotional pain from the weight would get worse and cause more medical problems for me.

Here are a few pics for fun:

BEFORE PIC 180:

BEFORE PIC 180ish:

After Pic: 170-171:

After Pic: 170-171:
  • You look great, keep up the good work!!
  • Congradulations! keep up the good work and you'll be at goal in no time!
  • congratulations and keep up the good work. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your goals. Thanks for sharing your photographs.
  • You are looking really great! I can see the difference. Keep on going!
  • I love that "I only have to do this 4 more times" etc... it's so much easier to think that way, right? I lost 10 pounds, only 9 more times and I'm there! Better to look at the number 9 than 90, right??? lol
  • I know it is a small difference, if even that, but this was my first mini-goal and I couldn't have done it without 3fc, believe me--i tried--LOL!
    Thank you ladies for your supportive comments!!!
  • You look so happy! (And I love the outfit!) Congrats! Every single pound adds up to that bigger number! You'll really start seeing it soon. You can do it! You are so beautiful!
  • I see a big difference already. Way to go. You look great.
  • That's how to do it- 10 lbs at a time! Great job!
  • Congratulations!! I can totally see a difference and you look supercute!!! Good luck on those 4 more times!!!
  • You are so pretty!

Congrats on the first 10 pounds. You are right: you CAN do this!!! You ARE doing this!

• You look fabulous!!
  • Glad u kept at it!
  • Good for you! You look woderful and sounds like you FEEL wonderful too!! That's the way to do it! Keep it up!