It's been a LLLLOOONNNG Time

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been lurking for the past week or so but just haven't been able to bring myself to log in to post. Many, many new faces and a few old ones. I would like to come back and say I've done great these past few months but I haven't. I'm actually at 294 now (which is where I left at). I am finally pulling it all back together and am able to balance both eating and exercise. I was back up to 303 as of Jan. 7 and a lot more than that in November and have lost 9 pounds so far. I'm just trying to get in 1-2 hours of exercise a day (I break it up into 3 different times of day) and eat healthy foods in smaller portions.
    I'm back for good now.
    Here's a pic of us from Christmas.

The kids are doing well. Lilly turned 5 after Christmas, William is almost 4 and both of them are in head start and extremely brilliant. Chris is officially a teenager and believe it or not has lost some of his attitude he had before turning 13. Nate is almost 17 months and walking everywhere. Jeff is working and works long hours and we don't get to see him as much as we'd like.
  • Welcome back! It is so great to "see" you again. Thanks for sharing your picture. What a beautiful family!
  • DAWNYAL!!!!
    You're back!

You've really been missed around here
    I'm SO happy to see you

Linda
  • Hi there! Welcome back! So nice to see your face here again and to hear that you and yours are well!
  • Welcome back!! You have been missed!
  • Welcome back, Dawnyal! Your family is beautiful! The little guy definitely has grown since I last saw him.
  • Welcome back, chica!
  • Welcome back! Your kids are as adorable as ever!
  • I agree!
    Your kids are some of the most adorable EVER!
  • welcome back! It's good to see you again!
  • back....
    what a beautiful family.
    michelle
  • Welcome back!!!
  • Welcome back!!! You have a geat family!
  • Welcome back, cousin! I am so glad to see you here! The kiddos are beautiful!

Jennifer
  • Great to see you again, Dawnyal!!! I can't believe how quickly your kidlets are growing up.. it seems like yesterday that you told us you were pregnant with Nate! you have a beautiful family.