I want to stay fat because:

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • We did this thread a couple years ago and thought I might start it again...there ARE some advantages to being fat you know....like:

I can smuggle my tweezers in under my fat rolls through airport security!

and

The colorful circus tent material I use for my dresses is ALWAYS on sale down at the fabric barn!

What about you?
  • uh...and of course this would be sarcasm....hope I didnt offend anyone
  • I can find zebra, cheetah or leopard 'costumes' year-round at the plus-sized store..

When I used to play ice hockey (back in the day..), I could 'check' like nobody's business!
  • It keeps me nice and warm through winter!

Kitty
  • Wiggling around while sitting on my husbands lap trying to "position the rolls" gives me a nice isometric workout!
  • i have a lot of great clothes from lane bryant.... what am i going to do with all of them! i love them!
  • I want to stay fat because . . . .

I really like being a year younger than 48 yr old recent mother of twins Nancy Grace but being approximately TWICE her size!

okokok . . . really need to get OFF the Nancy Grace thing and go OFF to bed, don't I?

But you know what???? I also want to stay real fat because . . . it will make it just that much easier for DAN ABRAMS to notice ME!!!

Gosh, I love that man!

'Night!
  • The way the fat fills in my wrinkles makes me look younger.

I get to buy slip on shoes because having to tie laces cuts off my breathing.

I get to wear very large sports bras because the normal uplift bras now feel like a midevil torture device.

I like to wear panty hose so that "chi, chi, chi" noise follows me around all day like an annoying relative.

Because it feels so 'GOOOD to strip off my clothes the minute I have one foot in the back door coming home from work.

Being short and fat offers so many fine fashion alternatives. Not only can I buy unlimited lepoard print clothing but everything else in the fat girl petite department is guaranteed to have a "bow" or cute peter pan color so that I look like a fat knome disguised as a jungle animal.
  • the way I feel when my daughter comes up to me after my shower or while I'm partially dressed and proceeds to grab my thighs and jiggle them all the while saying, "oh, mommy, they are so jiggly!" I just love being an carnival attraction for my kids.
  • Quote:
    The way the fat fills in my wrinkles makes me look younger.
    Actually, I TRULY am regretting that part of being fat. *blush*

Now on the lighter side:

I want to stay fat because cute skinny girls don't give me 'the look' when I walk in a room that they are sharing with their boyfriends. I am invisible to them. No nasty glares.
  • "I like to wear panty hose so that "chi, chi, chi" noise follows me around all day like an annoying relative."

LOL!!!!
  • Because I *RELISH* the humiliation of finding that I can't fasten the seat belt on the aeroplane, and love spilling over into the seat beside me on the bus. Love it. And because I just LOVE having skinny Thai girls giggling at me with their fat old white boyfriends. Ho ho ho, look at the fat farang girl! So amusing! Like a circus freak!

...bitter? No, no, whatever gave you that idea?

• Why I love being fat!!
    I love being fat because I was recently at a wedding and I got to wear a special dress with a big huge bow on the side. It was so glamorous and huge and it had this thick fabric,awe, you should have seen me! All the skinny girls had to wear these ugly sleak ,sexy strappless dresses, I was laughing for days... They looked so stupid , nothing can compare to my thick bow dress!! They stood there at the table, looking redicuilous eating While i sat in this oh so comfortable 6inch chair that allowed me to get out of easy for I was already hanging off, so I I gorged down my I brought from home and made my grand exit.
  • I didn't really bring a burger from home, just tryin to be funny!
  • I like being fat because it is so much fun to go shopping with an insistant skinny friend who then wants to try on clothes together and compare notes. It is especially fun when I am wearing my one and only bra that still fits but has been repaired with a safety pin. Then she can change clothes in her matching Victoria's secret panties and bra and pretend not to look at my grubby, safety pinned bra and old lady panties. Do I sound bitter too?