Who Has Flown JetBlue?

• What did you think? Good service, comfy planes? I'm thinking of doing a 2-hour direct flight with them ...
  • Newer planes, free direct TV service and little extras here and there. I fly the red eyes to Boston and have no complaints (I don't fly during the winter, though) I only fly Frontier (Denver-based) and Jet Blue if I can possibly help it, and usually I can

Oh, and the leg room is better, I think because you can't recline into the person's lap behind you (BIGGEST pet peeve of mine).
  • I have. I don't fly ever, it was the first time I was ever in the air! I have no basis for comparison, except for a Northwast flight this past May. The private TV's made a HUGE difference for someone terrified of flying such as myself. They also give you all the flight info (altitude, speed, etc) and a little GPS screen so you can see exactly where you are in the air. I have no complaints with them, it was a successful flight
  • Jet Blue is the best! Having the mini-tvs to watch is so nice, and they have lower cal food options than most (ie, your only option isn't peanuts...they had these yummy organic graham crackers this one time...mmm).
  • Jet Blue AOK
    I've flown Jet Blue half a dozen times out of Logan. All was well.

• I take jetblue at least 2-4 times a year (i love to travel) and i love it. I have probably taken every plane there is but jetblue has nice legroom....comfy chairs...low cal snacks and drinks...tv's for everyone....and they are usually never delayed which i like lol. So i would reccomend it. (i hate song from delta just a little side tip lol)
  • I've flown Jet Blue dozens of times and I have one big problem with them... I wish they flew everywhere. I'm frequently disappointed when I'm going somewhere they don't fly. If I can fly Jet Blue, then I do. Their planes are comfortable, the TVs are pure awesome and the flight crew's always seem friendly. And usually, the cost cannot be beat. Jeez, I sound like I work for them or own stock. Neither is the case, I'm just an enthusiastic customer.