TBL "WMB" - Blue Team Chat

You're on Page 101 of 124
Go to
  • Vixjean- I don't think you are to short for the bikes. I am only barley 5' 1". I have to adjust the bike sit to the height of my hip bone. So, try to adjust the bike there and your legs should be at the correct length. The instructor should help you set up the bike.

Anyone that is thinking about the spin class. I do warn you in advance your butt will hurt because of the little bity seat. However, keep going to the class. After your third time of going to the class your butt will ease up.

Good luck.
  • Hi all. I'm getting ready to go to the gym. I brought all my stuff outside to start the car and its 10 below outside. I can't believe this winter. I don't know if this is normal with all this snow and everything or if the last 10 years or so have been abnormal. Well gotta go. Talk later.
  • Good morning!

I've been working on my project since 6am. Still not finished yet, but plugging away. This evening, oldest DD is having a slumber party. Looks like I'll be very busy and not getting much sleep. But, at least this project will be complete and I'll be just a bit less stress. Of course, a group of giggling tweens in my house is not the most calming and peaceful atmosphere.

I've read and enjoyed all of your posts. Unfortunately, I only have time for a quick break right now. I'll be back later today to check in.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.
  • We are getting a break in the weather. I ran last night and should be able to each day through Sunday. I hope you that are starting C25K are fired up! Maybe we should do a virtual 5K when everyone is done. All run at the same time some weekend or something.

I am doing a five mile hike next weekend. Should be muddy. Not sure I have proper footwear.

Things are going well here. Nice day OP yesterday. Nothing to get in the way today either. Went out with friends last night, had one drink and probably danced it off. Drunk sweaty guy kept trying to dance with/fall on me. Bouncer handled it beautifully.

Taking kids to the Children's Museum today. Quite the petri dish, that.
  • Quickie drive-by posting again. I'm still swamped at work, and my eating has really suffered for it. How bad is it? I ate "product" the other day. To make matters worse now I'm also sick, my throat hurts and my mouth feels hot. I hope it's just my sinuses, but there's something nasty going around down here. DH says if I get it, he's moving into a hotel. Such a sweetheart, isn't he?

Sonja - That's possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! I think Reba is just great.
  • Dixie
    Hope you feel better.. tell DH if you get sick YOU are going to a hotel... a big posh one with a huge tub and room service.. what better way to mend!
    We are in the midst of another snowstorm.. average for us in Feb is 22 cms and we are over 75 cms before the accumulation today. I am officially on strike from winter!
    I hope you are all having a good week. Mentally I'm struggling as I've been eating clean since beginning of January, working out 4-5 times a week but the scale is barely budging.. now those on Biggest Loser do the same with a JIllian or Bob helping them along and drop double digits. I KNOW I am building muscle but let's be honest.. we are conditioned to and want to see the scale move and care much less about the size of our biceps..HMMMPHH

Keep up the good work and stay warm and safe!
  • Kris - I have 2 cousins married to Canadians who live in Toronto area (Palgrave-Caledon-Hockley and St. Catherine's area I think?) and it's been terrible this year. Hope spring is right around the corner for you.

I'm swamped at work today also.

I'm already at nearly 1000 calories for the day and it feels like I haven't even eaten breakfast! I don't think I've had enough FAT - so nothing it sticking!

BBL - hope you all are doing well!
  • Thanks for all the great comments. Knew you all were wonderful!

Anna - I will look for Sark's books, thanks for the tip.

Take care all!
  • Having mouth hunger again. Certainly not hungry physically. Am going to try a diversion.....go watch TV and do some pilates.

Have a good weekend everyone.
  • Chellez, where are you??

Slow days around here this week.

I've got to do some month end stuff for my bookkeeping job now...
  • Yay.

I fit into all my prepregnancy clothes that haven't fit in 2 years. I had lost 40 pounds before getting pregnant so these were smaller sizes than I had worn in a long time before that. Plus I just bought a pair of size 20L jeans that fit perfectly. In fact they may end up too big soon. (But hey I bought them for 1.60 on clearance at work.) For some reason they are clearancing all the Long length rte 66 jeans in plus. I know maybe this is obvious but its only in the last few weeks when I bought some new pants that I realized if I buy Long length and have them fit at my waist then my pants fit correctly. I think with all the hype about low rise that it kind of never occurred to me that maybe for me it doesn't work to have the waist of the pants at my hips. I was going to wait to buy a new pair but for 1.60 who can resist.
  • Karen WTG - congratulations on fitting into your pre pregnancy clothes - that is awesome!

I am absolutely exhausted!!! Dad had his triple heart bypass on Thursday - the last 3 days have been draining. Thank you for your well wishes. Yesterday he was in ICU and he had a doctor and 2 nurses at his bedside for most of the day - they thought he wasnt going to make it - and today he got out of the bed, they removed all drainage, he went for a walk and was moved back onto the cardiac ward! My sister split her jeans - revealing her rear end - Dad enjoyed making fun of her in front of the nurses - I think it was a case of laughter being the best medicine today - I just hope he hasnt overdone it today...he is still not out of the clear his cardiologist mentioned about having a pacemaker put in this coming week - I dont know what that entails yet - please continue with your prayers for him and my family.

I have lost 2 pounds this week - I think it due to being just tooo busy and stressed! Cause I havent exercised and my eating habits the last two days have not been good! I am off to sleep - hope you have a good weekend!!!
  • Vanessa- I hope your Dad keeps improving and getting the pacemaker isn't too trying.
  • All I can say is this has been a VERY bad week. I'm back in the game but probably will take a freebie this week.

I did start my C25K this morning and that went well for my first day. Maybe when DH gets done snow blowing and I quit sweating I will take the kids out sledding. I bought a new sled to try out.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Z-Mom - did DH get the job? Sorry you had a rough week.

Karen - congrats on the new sizes!!!

I had a good week, but the scale hadn't moved as of this morning. Planning on heading to the gym when Dh gets home from work. He was called in this morning, so that threw off my exercise schedule!

I took my measurements this morning and for February I am down 6.5 inches on the areas I am measuring. So last month I lost 6.5 pounds and at least 6.5 inches. Kinda funny how it so similar!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. It's kinda rainy here for the past couple days. The Seattle weather doesn't really get to me though.