Hello from Connecticut

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • good morning. Yesterday went well. stayed within my calories and drank lots of water. Danced around the house a bit, and overall feel pretty good. Job interview went well, and looks promising. Fingers are crossed.
    havent yet started my food choices for today. Will probably be back later w/ more.
    And yes, SNOW, the "other" four letter word. Kids will probably be home from school tomorrow if the weatherman is right! Yeah! for them. My oldest graduates h.s. this year, and with all the snow days, she'll be lucky to get out b4 July. :--)
  • Good morning. I'm finding I am writing a lot in my Blog, and dont want to be repetitious. I will check in here every few days, but my blog has daily entries. Please feel free to visit and comment. To all that have left comments. Thanks!

Everyone, keep up the good work!
    Sandy
  • I have been fighting a cold and been pretty under the weather. Not that the weather was anywhere near as exciting as they were predicting. We hardly got anything where I am. I am hoping to feel well enough to go to my dance class tonight, but I am not sure yet. I don't want to push myself too fast and not give my body a chance to fully heal.
  • I weighed in for week 1, and lost 4 lbs. I am thrilled. For my reward, I bought myself a pedometer. It will track distance, steps, calories burned. I figured I will reward myself with things that help me stay motivated and focus on my goal to lose weight.
    Thanks for everyones comments. They help a lot.